Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wedding of two people...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vitaly and Epsilon are getting married!

Greetings friends and acquaintances of this lovely little couple!

You are hereby invited to festivities of joining, the party of love, the wedding of these two lovely individuals!

When: Saturday May 14, 2011
Ceremony will begin between the times of 5:30-6:00 p.m. Servertime.

Where: IC-West of Astranaar on the shores of Ashenvale
OOC-Ports will be provided

All IC and OOC rules apply during this event.
Please abide by the rules the wondrous GM team has set up to ensure smooth and nice gameplay and RP.

For more information, please contact Vitaly IG or you may PM me on the forums.
Finaly! Been waiting for this to come up! :D
Ill be there! ;D
While I have no intention of raining on your parade, the location is peculiar, hmm?

It'll be interesting to see how you smuggle a Human Death Knight into Night Elven territory, seeing as Night Elves hate Death Knights with a fiery burning passion, without resorting to Arcane Portals...

I remember a certain Aroes fearing for his life when he tried portalling into Ashenvale - due to the fact that Night Elves react badly to the use of the Arcane, having seen the planet destroyed by it.

Regardless... good luck.
I to, wondered that. While I don't intend to say "No you can not do it." I'm thinking that the location, might be somewhat hard to attempt it in. I think the locals of Astranaar, will not enjoy the ceremony due to the DK. Granted, there are no rules stating you can not host it there, so by all means go through with it. ^.^

I might attend. Have to see when it arrives.

Edit: Just note, that humans are generally untrusted by the Night Elves. I do not think they will send out a raiding party to stop you, depending on the numbers you will be getting. Just watch your steps carefully, because they are watched by arrow tips in Night Elven lands. <3

Edit: I noticed it's roughly one hour distanced from the raid I got planned at 4 PM, so I most likely will not attend. Unless we are done after one raid, but hey, I can't tell that beforehand. ^.^
It rolled around my mind for hours what to post here besides "Words cannot describe."

Then I realized that, words really can not describe.

So I'll leave you with that note.

Words cannot describe.

Good luck at the wedding, and whatnot.
I've seen a pair make less sense. Don't get an arrow in the faise, and have fun.
flammos200 Wrote:While I have no intention of raining on your parade, the location is peculiar, hmm?

It'll be interesting to see how you smuggle a Human Death Knight into Night Elven territory, seeing as Night Elves hate Death Knights with a fiery burning passion, without resorting to Arcane Portals...

I remember a certain Aroes fearing for his life when he tried portalling into Ashenvale - due to the fact that Night Elves react badly to the use of the Arcane, having seen the planet destroyed by it.

Regardless... good luck.

Tis true..although it was more a precaution so that they didn't "mistakenly" shoot him.

If this wedding occurs in Night Elven lands.

Dalar will be there.

Unamused.

/trollfaise
Yo.
Of course Patty will be there!
Pops never has had the chance to test out his "They'll love each other forever. Honest," Line of Fireworks.

Hrm.
Open bar? Violet will be there either way! :D
Thank you all for the comments and the such, and to note, Vitaly has un-named connections in various locations, including Ashenvale. :D
anyways. I hope everyone who can, will join us on this occassion, and if someone does try to crash it...well...you'll be dealing with Vitaly's ragefaise later on. xD
Pariah Wrote:Open bar? Violet will be there either way! :D
Drunk.

Also count me in! I might not be able to stay throughout the entire thing though, but Alexis will be there.
Pages: 1 2