Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken1990`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft since the original came out all those years ago and i just really got tired of people on "RP servers" i use to play on do not Role play at all and if they do its just so sad and i got sick of it. So after my subscription ran out i started searching online for a private role playing server and i found this site and i really liked what i saw and have high hopes for this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States my primary language is English but i can also speak Armenian, a bit of Arabic, and Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Way back in Warcraft 3 Rain of Chaos i bought it and i fell in love with the lore and i have been following it up since then.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server after a few hours of searching on Google and comparing reading reviews and such your server really stood out to me for a multiple reasons but the 2 main reasons are that you need to know some basic understanding of the LORE of Warcraft and you guys really filter who comes and tries to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all types of Roleplaying but since i love playing undead i really enjoy Roleplaying in Brill, Silverpine, WPL, EPL, and in some cases i enjoy playing in an instance like Karazan, Stratholme, Scholomance places were undead have a hand in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the UNDEAD! Their lore is by far the best in my opinion from the rise Prince/King Arthas in WC3 to Forsaken Queen Sylvanas freed from the domain of the Lich King and starting her own faction to kill Arthas. My two favorite classes are Warlocks for the simple fact of the roleplaying possibilities are endless with that class, also because i love demon pets. Also i enjoy playing as a rogue for the same reason as the Warlock your Roleplaying possibilities are endless.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are very high for this server im hoping the people who have joined are as devoted to RP as this site insists the people who join are :].

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming."
You have no idea how much i hate "godmoders" ughh...
Also like how everyone needs to have some basic knowledge of the history of Azeroth its nice to have people who understand what your talking about and not just sit there shrugging it off.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My story really began when i was 19, fresh from my training from the magical city of Dalaran i was a fully established Mage apprentice after 12 years of countless hours in the labyrinth of books, dueling fellow mages in the courtyards, lectures from the Arch Magis i was out on the countryside with the prince of Lordaeron himself as part of his guard. I was proud to be serving under the prince as any citizen of Lordaeron would have been, fighting side by side with the prince against the Orcish horde at Strahnbrad as well as the vial undead who have been more active in the region from our reports they are spreading a plague through our grain that is killing thousands. What seamed like hundreds of miles later the small army prince Arthas and Lady Proudmore were leaded arrived at Hearthglen to find the town readying for battle the prince was informed that the undead had attacked with a large force last night and the town was in dire need of protection. The Prince sent lady Proudmore to Lord Uther for reinforcements as the lady teleported out the prince noticed the boxes of grain that had been plagued and asked if the grain had been burned. The guard captian said no it had been passed amoung the town in horror the prince watched as some of the villagers started to cough and fall to the ground yelling in pain and not even a moment later rise up again as undead. The prince quickly ordered us to kill the undead villagers and with that the attack from the main undead force began we held the first wave at bay with only taking a few losses but the wave that followed raised the undead that we had just killed and that of our own against us. We fought tooth and nail the prince ordered us to barricade the other 2 entrences to the town so they could defend the front entrence to use the forrests thick trees as a choke point as well as holding the larger entrence by the river. Most of the army was sent to the learger opening to defend that entrence, leaving only 25 men at front gate. As a mage i was amoung their first targets of the undead horde through my manashield i saw arrows zoom towards me but bounce off as i set waves of undead on fire to kill them permanently. As another mob of ghouls came screaming with jaws open wide i casted a wave of fire towards them burning the ones in front raw as they screamed in a high pitch sound i felt a dark magic hit me i flew back and hit a tree and fell to the ground. As i opened my eyes i saw a necromancer's bright red eyes looking down on me, closing my eyes and readying for what was to come next i heard a gunshot and felt the necromancer fall to the ground with bluish red blood gushing out of his head. "Move yer ass if ye' wan' to live lad!" screamed a dwarf taking a swing of his ale. I jumped up hearing the sound of more ghouls rushing to our postion i thanked the dwarf as he began to take aim of the coming horde. Looking at what was left of our defence my heart sank dozen half-drunk dwarfs, two priests, another fellow mage and four Elven archers that were still alive were the main reason why we havent lost our postion. Most of the footmen were ither dead or to wounded to fight as i looked at the other mage that was with me he was holding his side as a priest was taking care of his deep wound. I ordered a footman that could walk to go to the other entrence and ask the prince for any reinforcements he could spare for the front gate. As the wounded footmen limped away one of the dwarfs yelled "Ere' they come lads! Open fire!" to my horror an abomination was leading the charge i sent a wave of cold ice to slow him down but it just made him laugh as he charged with his 5 arms swinging axes. The abomination broke through our defences before we killed it and before we could turn to face the other undead the ghouls jumping over our small barricade and ran right to the dwarfs and the crypt fiends started to attack the Elven archers. The dwarfs held their ground fighting them while i felt that same dark presence that i had felt before i ducked just in time as shadowbolt just missed my head. I stood up sending a firebolt and a icebolt at the necromancer, the firebolt hit him square in the chest he flew back with a loud bang as he burst into flames. The drunken dwarfs roared in cheer as they were fighting the ghouls. I finished off the ghouls as i sat down to regain my breath i saw that 3 of the dwarfs had died as well as the four elves in the rush that only left 12 people defending the gate. I knew we could not hold back another attack like that and right when that though crossed my mind a larger wave came rushing to the gate, seeing no other way to slow them down i ran out hoping to freeze them or to slow them down..... (More to come later on if i am accepted in.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven't already, (which I know you have, because you're just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server's rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can't find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don't worry, I know you will.)

If you'd like some Forsaken RP, there's a new guild forming Here that has my personal seal of approval on it. Just remember in the future to space your paragraphs out, since your story was a strain on the ol' eyes with that wall of text. I do appreciate the effort though! You'd be surprised how many people write five, six, seven lines for their stories, heh.