Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: chase1a35`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
i've played on private servers before, and i've dabbled in forum roleplay, and i'd love to try with a live community. Not random pages of people breaking character and leaving within five seconds. All i want is a nice, mostly clean place to roleplay, and i hope thats what you have to offer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America, and my primary language is English. (But i do know a little French)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend came to my house one day (i don't think he plays this server, he likes PvP) and offered to let me borrow his World of Warcraft. I played on live for a while, but it's not worth that price for a game if i have to buy 40$ expansions and pay monthly

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just like roleplaying. Acting as something i'm not can be very fun, Because i can get away from life and away to a different land, where anything is possible. I started roleplaying because it's like halloween, except without candy. I can become something i'm not. I decided on your server because you have a nice website, you have to fill out an application, so there is almost no way someone can squirm through and ruin the roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd usually go with tavern, but i also like some village roleplay. Kingdom/Castle roleplay is cool to because there can be so many jobs. some roleplay is great when mixed together, like a tavern with fighting, or a castle that has been haunted by the undead.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
i like undead/forsaken or orc. those i'd have to go with. and i like mage, hunter, rouge, (for sneak ability, it's useful in roleplay) and warlock (for the very unusual pets)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just good roleplay and an appropriate community. (i may be an adult but nobody needs to say F*** every five seconds)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Actually, i'd like to play to, as you might say, earn a reputation. Like doing a lot of a certain job, like a bartender or a blacksmith. Then i can create a nice, smooth backstory)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Maybe where the best roleplay spots are
Welcome to the server! I would have to say, the best RP isn't in any one spot, but more in the random encounters you might have and the storylines you can set up with others.

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend a thorough perusing of the wiki and the rules and policies therein! They will be very handy to know. Even if you think you know them all, it's always good to look at them once in a while!

I look forward to seeing you ingame!