Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: runemon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 38 and a father of 3 welder by trade but unfortunately the economy has been so screwy that I have had to change occupations to feed my family and make sure a roof stays over our head.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a Turkish/American born in Florida. Although I have been to Ankara and Istanbul on several occasions to see family.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was an old school EQ player on the Rathe server, being a Starwars nut I applied and got beta for swg. About a year or two later I tried WOW and liked it and played on Kirin Tor as a nightelf rogue.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was playing on molten but... I see all the blizzkids seemed to migrate there. Then I saw a post there by some female named in LFG chat. She said, "This is why I must find a RP server". I had to concur and sought one and found you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am partial to the fall from grace and social aspects of roleplaying. Betrayal sans redemption is really powerful stuff. I also enjoy using mannerisms such as scratching a spot on a neck or chewing on a weed, anything that brings color to my character. Pairing and tavern RP is great but I tend to find that if my character is a social recluse (which most folk are if they have done something insanely bad) then walking into a tavern might not be the best way to RP. Pairing is very acceptable to the style of toon that I want to play and will often open up new avenues of character development that I had not thought of.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead/ warriors mostly because it fits right into my rp playstyle. I do like the Human rogue or paladin too

What are your expectations of this server?:
As long as I can rp with other folk that is all I would ask. Without the leetkidz messing with the RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction is by far my favorite. With this helpful tool you can easily tell the articulate from the inept.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Her face, so white like fallen snow almost now forgotten. His last promise to her almost faded into the shadow in which his unlife is clearly defined. A warrior in the service of the alliance despite his father's dying wishes and his mother's grieving tears, a brothers disdain and an uncle's prideful gleam very much like the sparkle of a well oiled blade in the summer sun. It was he, Uncle and mentor who set him apart from his farming family, the Uncle that taught him the art of rage and blade.

But his sister, Abigale he has seen her through the stained glass of the old farm in a window. Her countenance sad and lost. Like his memories that want to vanish like ether in a windstorm.

He hangs his pallid head under the cover of tree shadow and the dew of twilight sparkles under the crescent moon as once did her smile. His numb and lifeless fingers clutch the hilt of his greatsword reassured by the only firmness he shall ever feel again if that is indeed feeling. He turns to leave as he turned his back on family to stop the very thing he had become. He was no prince, no noble, just a farmboy with a daring spirit and a desire to defend his nation, his kingdom, his race..

His rictus lipless grin the only smile he will ever smile as he heads away with the coming of dawn

All of this is now fading into the sunset of what was.

Muscle memory which still betrays his rotted body forces him to try to breathe but the action will not come as no air can inflate the blackened, deathly organs. The once powerful and beautiful gift of life robbed him by those he now serves. No sister, brother, mother nor uncle can ever help his tortured thoughts and feverish rage but the art.. ah the art is still there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have read many, many lore sites on the forsaken and it has been said that some were paladins and priests. The priests are there but there are no paladin undead so if I were to make a deathknight I wonder if it would not be such a stretch to say that a character was once a warrior of the light and fell to shadow?
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven't already, (which I know you have, because you're just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server's rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can't find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don't worry, I know you will.)

If you'd like some Forsaken RP, there's a new guild forming Here that has my personal seal of approval on it. Any way, once again welcome to the server. My dad used to be a welder, but had to switch to operating heavy machinery instead for the same reason some years ago. As for the death knight thing, I think it would require what we call a special profile here. You can PM a GM for more info on that however.