Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scaling up Non-combat (vanity) pets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we all can't be hunters. And sometimes in roleplay, we come across an animal/pet in need and we wish to have it as a real addition to our character! Well, all the vanity pets are options for people that aren't hunters, and I was wondering if Kretol (or the GM team) could find a way to permanently scale them up like characters can, so they can be bigger and more to size to the equivalent we find in the wilderness.
Agreed!
I think it should be about right to choose what size your pet will be, seeing as not all pets are the size of a twig.

Also a small suggestion, the pets on GMI are expensive, I think the price should be lowered so players without any money can get their pets without begging for it.
Unfortunately I'm not sure how feasible this is (due to the fact that I doubt that pets have entries in the database or whateveritis as characters do), but if it is possible I'm sure Kret will make a mention of such.

Come to think of it, it may be quite possible for hunter pets, but I don't know about noncombat pets...

Oh look at me, it's almost like I know what I'm talking about~
Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit
http://www.wowhead.com/item=35223/papa- ... et-biscuit

Make's your non-combat pet's bigger. :)

You know ... technically speaking ... you could get the diablo pet, feed him the biscuit, then go around rping as Diablo! Or even Kung Fu Panda!
@Amorphous
The Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit doesn't work. I got a GM in-game to lend me one, and it did nothing when I used it. =[
You may want to check with a GM. They work fine in retail, you can buy them off other players. Unless you wanna spend money on the loot-card :P
@Amorphous
CotH is far from retail! They are probably just bugged, so a GM can't fix it. It's all up to The Kretol if he decides to take care of it. ;)