Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Someone to play Kiallie's fel addicted non-loving mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No.. you won't be playing the loving mother role ;) But if you're interested in rping Kiallie's fel addicted blood elf mother, this is what you'd be in for.

- Eventually Andreth will probably get killed off - but who knows.. I guess that depends on you!
- She'll be hunted by Kiallie and possibly others
- I will guarantee that there will be no god modding over your character - you WILL have a say on what happens to her during this little vignette and in the end... if there is an end.

For more details, please view my profile for Kiallie in my signature and if you're curious OOC about what's happening with Kiallie herself feel free to read her diary - All OOC info except for those that were part of the rp but I guess that goes with out saying :)

Also feel free to PM me if you want more details on Andreth before you decide.
This role has been taken... Thanks to the player that grabbed it! So the hunt is on!

Those that have rp'd wanting to be involved in the hunt... you can keep up OOC via Kiallie's Diary if you want as I know how hard it is to cross paths sometimes in game. Use what you think would be common knowledge from it if you like. I'll also be seeking you out in game or feel free to seek me out.