Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bizarrems10`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been a roleplayer for more than half of my life, I have played WoW for about that time aswell, I am very much into roleplaying. Not sure exactly what it is about it but I have always loved it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America, I do speak english and also a bit of french, and a few other bits and pieces of languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From my father when I was a child, he showed it to me and I asked him if I could create a character and ever since the day I created my first character, a Dwarf Hunter. I have been hooked, no matter how long I stay away it always has a way of roping me back in, mostly the roleplay. I at first did not play on RP servers since my father told me most of the people there were very serious about it. Despite that I tried it and I loved it, I roleplayed alot and on various servers with different characters.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server by actualy typing into google, "Good WoW private Role Play servers" and a Yahoo! answers post said this was a good one and gave a link. I used to play on EchelonedWoW but since it was shut down I decided to look for another, which led me to here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, mostly a sort of dark story or horror roleplay (Murder RP, Occult, etc.). I also enjoy big guilds who roleplay such as a millitary sort or a all out GvG war.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Any race really is my favorite but if I had to say my favorite would have to be Human Death Knight. Just the dark nature of them and how they're so powerful and can do all of these amazing and dark things just excites me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That there will be alot less griefing and alot less idiots trying to mess up a roleplay. I really would like to find a more permanent RP server to play on, I really hope this will be it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule because in all honesty, I absolutely HATE griefers and I wish RPs could exist without them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I do not really know whether this is supposed to be a RP story or not so I will just save this for later so I can clarify with someone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope you guys accept me!
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

The story can really be about anything. We basically just want to see how well you can write and so forth. We don't mean a story about last weekend with yoru BFF Jenny at the mall when you saw your crush, we more mean a fantasy story. For example, I wrote mine about an old old server where the boat from the Nelf zone to darkshore was broke, and I had to swim all the way over. When you're ready to write a story, do so over in the 'In-character' or 'Storyline' section.

Google seems to be our BFF when it comes to newer players, yay Google!

Hope you enjoy your stay!