Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shattucle`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played since August of '05. I am humorous, and loyal to those in my guild, and I have a passionate hate for the other faction. My main is the MT in my guilds 25 man runs. I have a lot of alts that I also love to play! I RP'd for the first time in 2.4.3 on a private server ( my main is not on an RP server ) and I had a blast. I really felt one with the game. Sadly, I took a few days break and came back to treason in the guild, and found it hard to find more people to RP with. I love to raid, PvP, or just RP in the open world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, but currently live in London, England. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played WC3 and got into it there. Always loved D&D, so when I heard WoW was out I rushed to get it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled wow RP private servers. I had been on the one where you had GM abilities, but I didn't like that one too much.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a bit of everything. A large scale battle in the barrens against a rival guild, then celebrating the victory in the nearest pub, then sitting under the stars and feeling the glow of the campfire.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favorite race/class would probably be human paladin. I am new relatively new to role playing and I find it easiest to relate to the human backstory. I do not know every bit of lore, but I know most of the troll and most of the night elf. I know some dwarf, a lot of orc etc..

However I could RP as anything I guess. Drink a lot with a Dwarf, talk like a rastafarian with a troll etc.. ;)

I just find creating a backstory for a human would be easiest as I am one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am looking for a fun server to further my RP experiences. I still remember seeking out a new guild stronghold in my 2.4.3 experiences, so I'm looking to rewrite some old memories and have a blast doing it! :) Maybe make some machinimas?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. Everybody likes to RP in there own way, and everybody should. So no harassment is a great rule to keep everybody happy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefer to write this later. I am a bit rusty, so I want to make sure I write an entertaining story :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a nice player who respects others. I follow the golden rule of WoW, treat others in the way you would like to be treated. I'm patient, and a quick learner as one needs to be to battle with the greatest monsters in Azeroth! :)

I'm just looking for a nice place to relax with new friends and enemies :)
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

You're going to love some of the upcoming events if you like battle, as one of our larger 'custom' areas is going out with a bang, perhaps you can get involved with that. It's being hosted by Rosencrat and you can find it in the event section of the forums. [Unless it was moved since then, Derp]. When you get ready to write your story, go ahead and put it in the 'In Character' or the 'Storyline' forums, then come back and edit this with a link to it. [Though, you don't need to bump it up, we'll find it. Trust me.]

Hope you enjoy your stay!