Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Alignment system ? Maybe ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I guess you've seen that I didn't come in for quite some time, like three days.. which is -some- time, and I'll tell you what happened: I just finished Fable III. Well, thinking that maybe I could see some secrets, I checked the wiki. But I got carried away (as I usually do.. you can see it in the number of little windows I have open, up there), and wounded up looking at something entirely different. Like Fable's alignment system. And I thought "Woah, that's pretty good". So I thought to share it with you, guys. Who knows, maybe we can make something of it.

So here it is:
[attachment=0]

So tell me what you think. Glad to help. That is.. if it is any help....
That's the normal "Lawfull / Neutral / Chaotic ; Good / Neutral / Evil" System. It's simply going by other names.
Other than that, the effects listed there are not realistic enough to be used in RP. Not for WoW lore, that is. Not sure about Albion lore and how exactly does your soul's alignment affect the body of a Hero, but... yeah, not for WoW, my opinion.
I didn't want to bring all that effects ingame either way. I just thought it would actually change something for the better.

Well that was a waste of time.
My bad.xD