Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Miji`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey whats up guisee my name is Miji. Well ok, that's my ingame name. Anyway, I roll a gnome arcane/fire mage on retail named, yep, you guessed it, Miji! Ok well technically its Míji, but whatever. I love to play WoW (go figure, right?), I try to make a good impression on people, but my general rule of thumb is with me, you get out what you put in. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you! Simple logic. Well unless being rude back is against the rules, then I'll ignore you. That being said, sometimes when I'm not being serious my grammar tends to get a bit funky, aka I don't capitalize I's, I don't have great punctuation, and I use words like lol, guise, srsly, etc. Kind of like OOC chat. IC, I'm dead srs, but ooc, I tend to play around alot. Oh and if you see me type alot instead of a lot, please don't correct me. I'm different from other people when it comes to those 2/that 1 word(s).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, but my great great great grandparents, or maybe there's only 2 greats, or maybe more, came from other places, namely Italy, GB, and Ireland. So english is my primary language, but... Ich spreche Deutsch (some, I'm in Deutch 1)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad had the trail one day, and I tried it and liked it. So one day he came home with WoW and I was like:
:D. Yeah.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to play on another RP server (I dunno if I'm allowed to say the name or not), but it closed due to a C&D order from blizz, so I stopped for a long time, but now I'm returning to find an RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally like roleplaying in either a tavern where I can tell stories, or as a shopkeeper, or blacksmith. My main on the other server was a dwarf blacksmith (warrior). As a matter of fact, I can deal with most kinds of RP except for family (D:<), fighting (because it's silly) and generally ones that people don't get along in. If everyone can get along, I'm good. Ps, I realllyyy don't like family RP. Oh yeah, and I really don't like ERP that much either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say it changes frequently, but currently my favorite race is gnome (because they have all my favorite classes!), and my current favorite class is priest. It alternates between rogue, priest, mage, warlock, and DK. Actually my top 3 are (alternating of course) Priest, mage, and warlock. DK's and rogues come in 4th and 5th because I like casters, but DK's are fun because you can tell people of how you're half dead, and were resurrected like 10 times. Yeah. That's pretty fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are people who aren't total idiots (like people who rape lore and stuff like that), people who know how to RP (which I guess falls under "not total idiots"), good GM's who are nice and not abusive, a good stable server, plenty of RPs going on, a fun environment, very little drama (as little as possible thankyouverymuch)...oh wait, these are things I want. Uhh...get rid of the "as little drama as possible"... Right, and I also expect that people don't hate and follow rules.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I definitely like the ones about godmoding, tolerance, and respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alright so you all know the achievement Stood in the Fire? Well, I was playing on one of my toons, a hunter, in EPL, and saw the sky go all red. I was like, OH MAH SWEET BABEH JEBUS WATS GOING ON??? So I see Deathwing right? and he's all flyin overhead and shooting his fire. Well I'm all like I GOTTA STAND IN THAT FIRE!!! But he was going too fast.

Month or 2 later, on my mage flying over EPL to see how long it would take to autofly (epic flyer) from the top tip of eastern kingdoms to the bottom tip, and I'm in the dungeon finder. So the sky goes all red and I see Deathwing again. This time' I'm like I'm gonna get that achievement. Then my dungeon finder queue pops. And by now I'm pissed.

So about 1 week ago, I was flying out of Scholomance, and I see all this fire. I'm like: could it be? O.o So i go and stand in it and get the achievement and I was really happy. The end. I hope you enjoyed!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Did you enjoy my story? :)
Yeah but that's it...so generally I'm pretty easy to get along with, unless you're an asshole to me. That's that, I hope you accept me and have a great day.
Hello there Miji, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I shall say that's an interesting take on the 'write a story' aspect of the application. Normally, people opt to write up a short work of fiction and detail the exploits of one of their characters. Not that a recount of a factual event is any less valid, nor is the way it was represented!
~However~, the story is taken into account when you submit your Grunt questionnaire, so it may be worth writing up something else in addition to or instead of what you have already - just so that we can get an accurate feel for your literary voice.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Yeah I wasn't sure what to put there so....yeah :)