Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ayblinken`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings! My name is sam, Im a 21 year old student currently majoring in Kinesiology. I have been in love with Role playing since i was a kid. Whether is be me and my friends pretending we were knights saving a princess or me just throwing myself completely into a games story as if i were the character i was playing. I also enjoying reading fantasy novels when im not at the gym or playing warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the united states so i speak English and Bad english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ive always been a fan of fantasy novels and games so when i saw a game that let me "Live" it i dove right in

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well i spent some time on retail as a 5 time gladiator and i found myself enjoying it less and less. So i decided to take a break from WoW all together for a couple of months and when i came back i wanted to see what else was out there. i ventured to a private server called WoWTrance. (mainly cause i was too lazy to level on retail and it promised good pvp) I ended up running their pvp ladder for a month or two and eventually lost complete interest in pvp after beating their top pvp Gm in a fair duel. This discouraged me and before i quit WoW for good my brothers joined me on Trance and we formed a guild. My brothers being just as nerdy as me suggested we should just role play. We did for about a week, After a little while people that i used to pvp with were asking me where i went. So i told them what i was doing and eventually more than half the server had joined us and we had formed a diverse multi-guild/faction community all rping with unique stories all coming together and somehow tying into The big conflict that brought all the factions together. Our great cause. But tension brewed, People in power wanted more and now they had the means to take it. Eventually they began wiping out the weaker clans, Forgetting all loyalty to anyone who would not comform and abandon their beleifs to join them.So they began cutting all ties they had to the governing body that supposedly controlled them. (in this case it was the alliance) Even though the matter didnt effect my clan directly i called a meeting with the other clans in the Horde. At this meeting we decided to mobilize against the vastly growing army being formed by this new Alliance. After The Great War the world of azeroth was left barren. Time passed and the days of old that i remember so fondly were forgetten. Left as dust between pages in history books noone cares for...

The server returned to its pvp roots and im returning to mine by finding like minded people and Rping. And i Found this page via google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all Role Play. I dont limit myself to a certain type. I do every type i believe my character would do in his life. I do everything within my own characters limits

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say an Orc warrior is my favorite , Followed by a Blood-Elf mage. I choose the Orc because i respect their warrior culture (Its similar to my own) and how as people they can be suprising. for example some people expect all orcs to be hotheads / brutes / primitives when this isnt always the case. I enjoy the lore surronding elves. And its always fun to play as part of a community of recover arcane addicts. It just helps add layers to my character

What are your expectations of this server?:
In short, Rp that will leave me satisfied. A constantly growing enviroment with people that enjoy well thought out yet spontaneous roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i enjoy the rule about keyboard skills.
LEIK ZOMG DUD I THOT I WAZ GON DIEZ! pisses me off

And actually knowing something about the lore that makes the World of Warcraft what it is.
Hearing people say they are Illidan and Thralls gangbang lovechild makes me cry on the inside

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mind if i complete this later? its late and i find myself rambling (if you havnt noticed i tend to do that) ill be sure to give you a good one for "Gruntship"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Fixed. =]
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

Try to be a bit more aware of the language used, as swearing and whatnot OOCly and on the forums is frowned upon. When you get ready to do a story, post it in the 'In character' or 'Storyline' forums, then put a link to it back to the intro. No need to bump it up, we'll find it, trust me. The part about Thrall's and Illidans' love child amused me a bit, though, normally I say Kael'thas and Illidan.

Hope you enjoy your stay!