Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kapre's and Bezington's Matchmaking Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for love?

A long-term mate? A happy marriage? Or just simply a friend? Afraid to fall in love with someone outside of your race? Look no further!

Contact Kapre and Bezington Whammlethrottle and we will help and assist you in finding a partner you will be happy with. No personal information required--we will find a match for you based on personality, interests, and lifestyle, regardless of race, religion, creed, and gender.

Initial services are fully voluntary--No payment required! Additional services include dating tips, advice, and counselling. Gifts are available on hand.

There is no need to feel lonely anymore. Come find your partner today!
[[Theraslyn can be either someone who gets a match or help Kapre do the match-making]]
((He/she can reach Kapre and discuss things ICly <:) ))
((Good luck with Yui.))

((Trollface.jpg))
((Try me! D: ))
((You left Bezzeh out as an employee! He can be contacted too for matchmaking))
((I didn't leave it out, I just keep forgetting to edit XD. But thanks! :) Now I know how to contact you, cuz I wasn't sure of your forum username :(

Also, what's Bezzeh's full name again? XD; ))
(( What are your policies on Skeletal Gnomes, finding love? ))
((They already let Layna use their services and she's obvious villain. Other undead got to as well :v ))
(05-29-2011, 01:09 AM)imagenashyun Wrote: [ -> ]((I didn't leave it out, I just keep forgetting to edit XD. But thanks! :) Now I know how to contact you, cuz I wasn't sure of your forum username :(

Also, what's Bezzeh's full name again? XD; ))

((Bezington Whammlethrottle. Don't worry, it's long and people can forget))
((Aulten. That is all.))
((The advertising flyer has been updated as according to the latest events.))

Looking for love?

A long-term mate? A happy marriage? Or just simply a friend? Afraid to fall in love with someone outside of your race? Look no further!

Contact us and we will help and assist you in finding a partner you will be happy with. No personal information required--we will find a match for you based on personality, interests, and lifestyle, regardless of race, religion, creed, and gender.

Initial services are fully voluntary--No payment required! Additional services include dating tips, advice, and counselling. Gifts are available on hand. To sign up, seek out:

-Kapre
-Bezington Whammelthrottle [photo]
-Kentado Starseer [photo]
-Kaldereto Windwalker [photo]

There is no need to feel lonely anymore. Come find your partner today!
I have found a theme song for this company. I demand that it be implemented.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbj4u-6c0A[/youtube]
That song is so being used :D