Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kashi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Graduated high school in 2008, where then i went to ECU [In NC] to try and get an education in the medical field. After family issues I came home, and now I am waiting for the call to go into the airforce [which i've already signed up for.] I'm quite the mature and polite person, and honestly i'm here after seven years of regular WoW, to find roleplay that fills the craving of a story that most of us have probably come here looking for.

I'm also horribly at introducing myself =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was actually a big fan on the Warcraft series that was the RTS's. I spent years and years playing these and diablo games, and then when the two finally came together. I picked the game up in December of 2004.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've always heard about private servers. They were always complained about being easily hacked and such. After visiting every single RP server in WoW and finding nothing more than raiders and people who made complete fools of themselves, i expanded my search to private roleplaying servers. Ran across a few blogs, read up on the site, check some of the custom work you all did. Got me interested

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplay is what you make it. Any roleplay is worth it's weight in gold if done correctly. On Sisters Of Elune I was one of the high council members of the Blood Elven nation. I ran a guild that gave jobs to twelve guilds. Ishura [Something] , honestly it's been awhile. Then over in WRA, I used to do competitions for brawling and fighting, winning many contests there too. Any RP works with me, as long as it fits the character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'll separate these by horde and alliance, since they are really two different things.

On Alliance, I have to say one of my favorite races would be the Night Elves. Not because of the same reasons most other people would say, " They look cool! They are the only model that makes me RP good! ". I enjoy the lore behind their foundations of their empire, the war of the ancients. Mal's and Ill's brotherhood and how they both swayed to different mechanics.

On Horde, Orc. Ever since I started playing warcraft, there was something amazing about the orcs that I couldn't let go. Grom Hellscream is perhaps my favorite character, with his trials and his eventful outcome of his early in my opinion death - but yet honorable. A proud race, war - yet for a reason.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That the roleplay quality that i've searched for in the last seven years finally is found. That - and nothing else. Everything else can come and go as it pleases.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing When To Quit - That had to have brought a smile to my face. There are many different things that you stumble across when you interact with other people. But being the smart one, and knowing when it's time to step away and just let the situation die is something that I do enjoy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[ I would love to tell you a story. From a broken immortal soul that explains that immortality is nothing less than a curse, or - how a man who once held his own family and farm is reduced to begging in the streets - the trials of his hard ill times to the point he finds that revenge is perhaps not what it seems in mortal eyes. But - I would like to have a chance to view the server as one, before sharing my personal work. I read all your information, and would hate for it to be pulled from my mind for someone else =). ]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Conquest of the horde is an interesting name for a private RP site. I'm curious if there is both alliance and horde playing respectfully, and if so which side has more of a population. Thanks for your time.
Welcome to the server! We do have players on both the Alliance and the Horde, and it's a fairly balanced population (though blood elves seem to dominate the Horde).

Even if you have already, I'd recommend going onto the wiki and reading up on the rules and policies. You can never be too familiar with them, and knowing them well will be something that comes in handy.

I hope you enjoy the server, and I hope to see you ingame soon!