Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: IxxyIsImba`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First off, hello to those reading!

I will admit that I am not very good at describing myself but I'll give it a try. I guess I could point out that I have been a gamer for a long time, for my age at any rate. I actually remember playing games such as Commanche ( spelling? ) on Windows 3.
But that's history and I'm guessing I should describe myself as a gamer now... I'm quite competitive when I play, always trying to become better while still having fun. This can also be brought over to role playing. While I haven't RP'd in a while now, when I did and met someone who was more capable than me I always tried to pick up certain techniques for myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from a small country called Estonia, one of the Baltic states. Think Finland and down 80km if you're not strong at geography. ^.^
And as you might guess my mother tongue is estonian, BUT I spend so much time online that it makes no difference to me is it english or estonian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
NOTE: I've been playing since 3 months after WoW original release, so I've been around a while.

I suppose I could simply put that a friend, and I'll use that word loosely in this context, got me an account. The account was of someone he knew but wasn't playing so I leveled the rogue that was already on it. Sadly when that person got back to playing I lost the character. But considering I hadn't paid for the account or the subscription I was alright with it, sorta...

But seeing as we know that WoW is quite addictive I simply had to get my own account and character and it all went from there...

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The short answer would be that I googled the term "World of Warcraft Priate Roleplaying Server" and here I am. ^.^

What made me seek out this server, or rather role playing in general is my experience with role playing in the past. It's fun, much more so than other activities in WoW. But you need the right people and place for it. That's why I'm here, a server dedicated to role playing rather than "IM INSTANT 80/85 AND PRO!!".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not very picky when it comes to types. Obviously I prefer some over others ( in pairs or small group over crowds ) but I can adapt. I think that the setting and what's happening is important as well as people you role play with. Everyone has a different style and for it to work out well they need to be compatible.

But my preferences can change depending on my mood also. For example I wouldn't really be welcoming of an argument or a fight in a bar when I'm having a bad day irl.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well this is some what difficult to answer. What would this be based on, the class I most enjoyed playing or the one I like the lore behind?

If it's the first I will go with night elf priest, shadow to be exact because I enjoyed raiding with it at 80.
If it's the latter I would simply say that it depends on what sorta character I am intent on crafting for myself to role play. But drawing on the past characters I've made I could think of 4 combinations: Night elf hunter, druid or priest and a gnome mage. And to elaborate on the gnome mage, he or she would be a techno-mage not the regular boring one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are pretty simple actually: to find people who want to role play and have fun while doing so. Obviously I expect them to be competent at it, but with this screening process I don't expect to find muppets around. =)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules I'd say that keyboard skills are what I approve of the most. There is nothing that can quite ruin role play for me as much as someone who doesn't know how to emote or types a two word answer to everything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm gonna have to pass on this one for now. I have tried my hand at writing stories BUT due to many formats performed on my HDD's I suspect their all missing. I do have a old flash drive at home, so when I go there I can see if any remain. If not I'll simply write a new one. ^.^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I answered all questions as I was meant to and get the approval to join the community. =)
Hello there IxxyIsImba, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Hey there, glad to have you on board. I enjoy roleplaying with a small group or just a pair as a rule of thumb, too, so perhaps you can snap me for a session. I'll be interested to see what characters you decide on making if Night Elf Priests appeal to you!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.