Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Some kind of vampire ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah, is it posible to make some kind of Vampire/Darkfallen (special or custom character) that would resemble Alucard in his power to always regenerate, that would actually be on the Horde's side, or like Neutral to all, instead of Hated? I'm not saying that he/she would have his exact power to pwn all, just the damn good regerating ability.

Or maybe Nathrezim? But I seriously doubt it.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/hellsing/alucard.htm
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm sorry, I'll resist the temptation in the future.
What about having a character with a small part of that power ?
Pwease? *puppy face*
You can make a character that literally enjoys blood, drinks it and performs all kind of whacky rituals believing it grants you additional power.

But if you want regeneration powers, you'd have to roll a troll 'mon. As for additional benefits from drinking blood, I don't think that's possible.
I heard from someone once that drinking blood in large quantities is actually really bad for the human body.

But, yeah.

No vampires.
c0r is quite correct. The consumption of blood is dangerous, and can oftentimes be fatal if consumed in large enough quantities. Err with caution on this one (read as: Just don't.).
Trolls regenerate over the course from a few weeks, in case of the very tip of the finger or external limb being cut off, to a year or more in case of a hand being cut off.
Quote from the WoWPedia troll page:

Quote:Although enough physical damage will kill them, trolls can regenerate grievous physical injuries at an accelerated rate, giving them a large advantage in battle. They could regrow fingers and toes, but more complex parts like limbs and organs were beyond their abilities. Troll blood is thick enough to hold in your hand. Trolls are so well known for their regenerative abilities that alchemical mixtures, which induce regeneration in other races, are referred to as "troll's blood potions," despite not actually containing any troll blood.

A note: fire will outright halt the regeneration if the wound is cauterized.
Just throwing it out there, a Blood oriented DK regenerates through injuring people. On top of that, they consume the dead in order to regenerate as all undead do.
Living, Blood-Oriented Death knight troll, that's a cannibal.

That's as close to a vampire-sque character you'll get.

EDIT: Dammit Beltharean. Next time I'll read the posts before replying.

/cough
Doesn't it specifically state somewhere that we do not allow vampires?

If so, this feels like trying to poke at the rules.

That being said...yeah, Blood DKs are as vampy as it gets here.

and I wouldn't recommend giving him vampiric aspects of living or culture because than it would be gimmicky.
Why does he have to be a -troll- Blood-oriented Death Knight ? :/
He doesn't, he can be any other Death-Knight but I just mentioned the troll thing as I recalled they had regeneration powers. ;)

But, seems that if you make him blood orientated, he can pretty much regenerate already. Though, don't take my words for it. Both my troll and DK lore isn't great.
Pages: 1 2