Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Addition to the GM Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few people have already noticed, but I've finally caught enough of a breather in an unexpectedly crazy weekend to say something officially. Due to my harder courses finally being over, my health improving, and a general drop in stress level, I have returned to my GM position.

I'll mainly be working on world development, but I do have the ability to level approved characters, fill tickets, and enforce rules. I'm still re-learning some of the commands, so any patience you can spare would be appreciated!
Yay~!
/cheer
Make sure that you don´t get all stressed or anythin´!
Have fun!
That's wonderful news!

I'm very glad to hear you've gotten things back on track. I hope you can keep that better level of health etc. and have a ton of fun back in the GM pace! :D
Yay!
*Claps* good stuff!

I'm glad to hear everything's going well for you!
...and there was much rejoicing.

Congratulations!
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--" Go go Qaza! :D
The people feasted on bats... Don't let Weasel see that.
Good to have you back on the job. I wish you luck and many raw fish.
"And the Lord said to Qaza, "Your way of ressurecting the deceased is very wrong and a blemish of nature itself. And Qaza replied to Him, "I am keeping the bodies natural while your way of ressurecting purifies the body." He stammered, "But-but-but-but-" but Qaza raised her hand, and He became humbled and held his tongue."

Welcome back, Qaza. And I'm not sure why I wrote that. :|
I laughed. Hard.
Glad you liked it, Qaza. *huggles*
Yays for Qaza!
Glad you are on the GM team once more!
Pages: 1 2