Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Forum Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There seem to be some permissions still off, and other things. If you guys see any bugs in the forums, please document them here.
As it seems, I can't really edit my pending profile.
Every time I try to it sends me to a page with the message "Requested forum not found." or something along the lines of that.
Provide a link, please! And are you using the Quick Edit or Full Edit? And what URL does it show in the address bar when it says "Requested forum not found?"
Google chrome seems to crash everytime I try to post something in the Shoutbox (though it does post things).

Giving a screenshot would be moot since it appears in portuguese, but it's basically just a blank screen saying "An error has occured." and to reload the page. Upon reloading, it works fine - Until I try to post something on the shoutbox again.
Clicking 'last post' only keeps bringing me to the top of the same page I am currently on, even if i open it in a new tab. Like right now, if I click 'last post' in the 'Sharing songs' thread...it brings me to the top of the 'New forum bugs' post.
Right.

When I come home from School, or wake up, I immediately go through all new posts in every single forum and subforum so that I can know what's going on, everywhere and everywhen. However, this forum chain seems to have every post made within the last week marked as a new post, even if I've already read them.

Not a big deal, 'cause I'm almost done, but it was/is annoying to have to go through a weeks-worth of posts.
Aye, I need to find a way to fix that. It's a result of the SEO plugin I'm using, which renames the URLs of most of the pages to be more search engine-friendly.
(05-27-2011, 02:36 PM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Aye, I need to find a way to fix that. It's a result of the SEO plugin I'm using, which renames the URLs of most of the pages to be more search engine-friendly.

Ah, wait, but sir, I have more!

Random posts (It's happened to me 3 times in my cleansing) seem to not be able to be found, but then, when opened up again, pop up quite fine. I sadly cannot give you a screenshot, but I can give you a general picture.

Quote:This thread was not findable. Sorry for the trouble.

*Search bar with title or thread inside*

Then, I'll just allow you to figure this out. It fixes it once I check out the thread, but yea.
It's not really a bug, but is it possible to have name colours show up in the right hand forum stats column again?
It did make checking to see which profiles had been tended to a smidge quicker.

(... Not that I don't expend every effort to read them all over anyway!)
I would like that as well - unfortunately, I haven't found an existing plugin or mod to make that possible. I'll have to pore through code myself and try to find out how to do it.
Not sure if this is a bug or something you plan to impliment. But for some posts I have they are no longer there due to one video per post rule. wondering if the information is gone or can be accessed during edit. And would the 1 video per post be something you plan to keep?
Coincidentally enough, I just happened to increase that number. How many videos do you happen to have in one post?

(Posted from teh phonez)
I would put the number at ~4 myself. ^^ I think that's reasonable for one post, as I can't imagine ever posting more then 3 vids in a thread myself.

Also, the signature count.. Can it be made as long as the old forums again? Mine was at the limit there, and whenever I try to edit it now, it says I got 565 characters too much. xD I don't plan to erase 3/4 of my signature.

Would be nice if it was somewhat endless, bravely assuming it won't be abused or turned into gigantic threads within one's signature.

Edit; Derp, I also liked the 'Thanks' more then this reputation. Now it feels like a popularity contest to me. I wonder if they can get into negatives.. Then I will really dislike them. *Nod* I say, bring those simple thanks back. <3
The signature limit has already been altered!
Sorry for the late responses, most posts that were blocked before you fixed them ( thank you ) had two videos per post.
Pages: 1 2