Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Provos Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Im a 20 year old male, I played WoW PvP, for around 5 months, 3 years ago, until I eventually stopped playing to go to college and focus on my studies. Now my final year of college is about to end and Im heading to University in september.While I played WoW I would always have some exciting backstory for my character and as I travelled around I would develop that story in my head, sort of like writing a book of my characters adventures. My sister is a big "The Sims fan" and I watch her create characters and play out their lives and see their stories unfold, I want to see my characters story unfold but in a fantasy world surrounded by others with similar intentions.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im born and raised in england But my parents come from Jamaica and America.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother used to play alot and It looked like a really interesting game I gave it a try and loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I typed WoW Role play private servers and the search results were devoid of Roleplaying servers. So this was my natural choice,

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Im usually the silent Rogue who enjoys fighting roleplay, travel roleplay

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love all the races from the green orc to the bluest Nightelf but My favourite class is and always will be the rogue. If WoW was a boxing ring Rogues would be middle weight quick and agile, not huge and heavy like a warrior. Also I like my charcter to be an extension of myself so Rogue is my fav.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A community of people who get along and dont discrinate IC or OOC
and who dont want to lynch you for making simple mistakes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The language and tolerance rules, we are all equal no matter our backgrounds. And foul language or any other kind of rude behaviour should be dealt with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
His mother risked her life to get him on the last boat out of the city when the scourge attacked the cities of lordaeron. As she waved goodbye to her son tears in her eyes, she dropped her guard and was attacked by a group of undead.A great warrior she held her own but was soon overpowered. Young Provo watched in horror screaming and crying for his mother. Provo woke up from that nightmare...He wished that dream was only nightmare. (Ill write the rest in my character bio if you give me an invatation.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Cant wait to play with ya:)
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven’t already, (which I know you have, because you’re just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server’s rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can’t find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don’t worry, I know you will.)