Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alliance vs. Horde?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does either side on this server have more players?

And is there a lot of cross faction RP?
I'd say that the Alliance is more oft RP'd, but the majority of RP is in Booty Bay or some other means of being cross-faction, so just play whatever race you're most comfortable with or would enjoy playing most. In the end, that's what it's all about!
There is tons of cross-faction RPing :) Thing is, while Beltharean may be right that Alliance is more often RP'd, there is also quite a large number of Horde RPers available. Blood Elves are especially popular.
As of the minute I wrote this post:
Horde: 2495 (46.9%)
Alliance: 2829 (53.1%)

Top 3 races:
Human - 1357 - 25.5%
Blood Elf - 1041 - 19.6%
Night Elf - 554 - 10.4%
I play the much maligned race - a Blood Elf (Yes.. it takes much bravery to play this race!) - but hope to drag its reputation kicking and screaming out the current muck and mire to the lofty heights of glory where this 'supreme' race should be - a thorn in the flesh of all those supporting the Alliance Whip ... well in my own little relatively obscure way and hopefully with the help of the orcs! If you want more details, feel free to pm me.

To all worthy blood elves - Selama ashal'anore!!
Roleplaying both sides is always fun, taking sides for me is impossible.