Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Open archive for IC threads / storylines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says all really, whenever something gets finished it could be moved in there. That way, people can read the most recent storylines / in-character forum posts in the main forum, and the older ones should they want / have need for it in the open archive subforum. (And moving really isn't that much work for us forum helpers! ^.^ )

And perhaps add a discontinued forum as well, because I've seen plenty of threads and storylines that despite fun, never got finished. I got one of those myself which I don't intend to finish any more so.. Yup.

Think about it. <3
Good suggestion, I can see how this will help clean up some of the dusty prestige and IC posts that are.... dusty.
I'll get right on this when I get back home today, it's a pretty good idea.
I think we need to wait for Kret or Grakor's opinion on it before something/anything gets started. I'd be for it though.
Hence why I posted it in here. ^^
It wouldn't be official, but I don't see the problem with getting the compilation set, and the work done, to prove we're serious about it.
As I said on GMI, I wholly support this idea, as it would remove the clutter from some of the forums - such as the Prestige Titles and IC Threads.

/salute. Flammie out.