Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Awesome's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am fifteen years old, I like roleplaying and I think that WoW's own servers don't do very well. And addition that; I hate leveling. Well, I don't really know what else to tell you about me. I like... animals, random people. I am in general very nice, but I can be a b***h against people I don't like!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Sweden, so therefor Sweden is my primary language (Duh...).
I've read English in school for about five years. My teacher have pointed out that my spelling and my grammar is horrible, so that's another reason I am joining. To improve my English, so don't hessitate to be a grammar police to me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it all started that my brother started to play it and he thought it was AWESOME. So I myself started to play and level a little gnome on he's account. And then I found out what roleplay was, and I was like : O... M... G. So I bought myself a account, but as said... I wanna be here in hope for better roleplay, since almost nobody knew any lore about WoW etc. etc.
And of course, I think it's silly to pay for a game and then I have to pay to play the actully game I payed for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What roleplay I like, ah this is a tricky question. I like all of the roleplay, so long it doesn't go against lore and god modding and such. But what I like most is to be the calm and smart one.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My main, on the real WoW is a worgen. But it isn't my favorite, my favorite is any elf. Quel, Sin or Kal - dorei. Why, well I like their lore the best and it fits me how I roleplay. My class, well my Worgen is a evil little Warlock. Well, actully a dark sorceress. But she used to be a warlock, I enjoy playing as one IC because well.. I am somewhat evil. But if I get approved I might roll as a druid or shaman, something close to earth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As said, no lollers and people who actully knows something about the universe they are roleplaying in. And people, who can see this is a roleplaying game not a game where you allways have to win battles to prove yourself to be the better roleplayer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
" Knowing when to quit " This is what actully made me wanna join this server, I rolled throw the rules and I saw that rule and I was hooked. It is GREAT to see someone who thinks like you. And I am not just saying this as a asslicker but iot's true, I quit to roleplay on WoW for a period because of this constent belive that we're playing a game that have a end, and the end is to win every arguement and every battle.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to finish this one of a bit later, not that I doubt that your server is brilliant, but I don't wanna write some fancy story and put time into it if I wouldn't like the server. I wanna explore some first!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So, the name of all this " Conquest of the horde " is this a horde pro server, is the lore changed, should I only role as members of the horde?

Hello there Awesome, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Woah nelly, no.
This is not a Horde-only server, and we accurately follow Blizzard's lore.
We have a fairly even mix, I'd say. I think you'll run into more Alliance characters milling around on a general basis, but we have a large number of Hordies who run awesome events pretty frequently.
There's no official bias towards either side.

That aside, hope you have an... awesome time!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.