Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Back into the swing of things..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya Conquest, I haven't been around in a long time, but I have recently felt like coming back to role-play here. I tried a couple times while in school but couldn't manage to be more consistent than once in a month every few months. Now, I've got more time, more interest, and that good stuff. I also think my patch is aligned with the server's. (The last Wrath patch before Cataclysm, I hope!!)

The last time I logged in I found out that there was some actual mechanic changes, and I know that there are commands some players can use. Without taking too much of your time up, is there a way I can find a solid list of the commands players have the permissions for along with any other functions set up for cosmetic things?

In a different note, I'd like to really hop into some solid storylines so if you may have something public going on, let me know through the Pee-Emm's or here I guess?

Thanks for looking out for somebody trying to get back into RP! (cool new forums)
:3 Touchseed!
Long time no see! =o!!!!
Hello there, nub! Welcome back! Check the wiki for a list of the commands, under FAQs I believe. Or it may be in the server info and policies forum.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Familiar faces are :)

I'm playing around with a couple ideas in my head, keep an eye out for a suspiciously low leveled Orc Rogue, Human Mage, and I got a cool Forsaken idea too... They will all most likely be low-leveled though!
Yuck. It's -that- nub.

Welcome bawk!