Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Skurivuri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well what's there to say? I'm 16 I find this game very interesting, I found out about WoW about 3 years ago and i thought it was a fun game, the lore started to interest me about 1 year ago, i started reading quest text, i went on www.wowpedia.org to read more, a month after that i started getting into RP, it was fun at a start but I didn't like the retail RP servers since most of the time nothing happened... So i started lokking for private RP servers and i found some, most were good but I got tired of them pretty soon.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Sweden, and i speak Swedish. I got an A in english here but from what I understand.. That's still not very good english..

How did you get into Warcraft?:

3 years ago, some of my friends started talking about how they fixed The Deadmines in just 30 minutes, i started asking what they were talking about and then later I tried the 10 day-trial and bought the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Well mostly, I've got tired of some other private RP servers out there and i googled "Wow private RP server" and this was on the first page and I gave it a look. From what I've seen this server have lots of higher demands on the player and I'm hoping this will be a server that I'll like and stay on. (I'm looking forward to this server since it has demands on the player so I don't have to deal with "Lolololol u so nub!!" all the time ...)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Mostly i enjoy small fighting parties, like "Bring your friend, I heard that the orcs in the camp down south has some new armor"
Or something like that, just like 3-5 people going on an adventure.
But i like everyday RP aswell, hanging in a bar, talking with strangers, making new friends. I like most RP's and i can handle most (I'm not saying I'm good at everything but i'm decent and I learn from others and my mistakes)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well my favorite race is Humans. Why? Since humans leaves more to the imagination and less lore based, sure they got history but it's not like the blood elves that always crave for mana energy or the preserved Night Elves. My favorite RP class is warrior, mostly since i like fighting-RP.
My PvP favorite, Mage/DK/Rouge depends, I'm fairly good at each but not perfected in anyway.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Since it's the first RP server with high demands on the player I*m really hoping forward to join this server, I'm tired of 10 year old running around yelling sexual jokes and saying " nub lol u so nub i much btr then u!!!!"
I'm hoping to get away from that RP on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

To be honest? I liked it all, you really show that you're a serious server that doesn't want crap on this server and show that if you want to do adult things, get away from the public. I see that you're not afraid of using the banhammer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm going to use this for my first char. (The history part)(First I wrote the personality chart since I didn't notice the Introduction part first.)) Is that ok? If not state otherwise and I'll write something else.

Adonin Fayla Rockbearer (Named after his father) was born in Dun Morogh, where his father Ardonin worked in the mineswith the dwarves, due to several gambling losses.. Adonin began working in the mines on the day he became 7,his nickname (Rocky) was given to him by the dwarves, because of his age and last name. Be On the day Adonin became 15, there was a small birthday party
to celebrate him, there he found a girl, Callie, who was 16. Who was the daughter of his dads friend, but for Adonin, he just found his first love
in the middle of drunk singing dwarves.

When Adonin was 17 the debt was payed of, he and his father could finally leave the mines, but his father chose to stay since he didn't want to move away from the resting place of Adonins mother.
Adonin on the other hand left with his soon-to-be-wife, for Stormwind they bought a house in Elwynn Forest, just outside the city.
Adonin aplied for work at the blacksmith in Goldshire, he got his job there and right away he started making weapons of all kind of shapes.
Callie on the other hand, was a skilled hunter, just like her mother. She brought home fresh meat every week, and from the skin she made clothing for the both of them.

The 2 got married 3 weeks after Adonins 22's birthday.
On a sunny summer day the same year, Adonin returned from work to find his wife away, she was never away on the afternoons.
She never got home that day, or the next one. He put up missing posters and searched everywhere. He hasn't seen her since that day and he's been searching for her ever since.
Welcome to the server! I hope that it caters to your interests and expectations.

Just as a note, you can never read up on the wiki too much! Read the rules and policies often and you will be golden.