Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Better sleep with an eye open... [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Lies... Deception... Hatred..." all were factors in his death. Too impulsive, too stubborn and too ignorant to see the matters at hand. He had no say, his tongue was not sharp enough to prevent his doom. He had played around for too long, been too careless to escape his fate. That day, in a house in the Barrens... he met his fate. His death by the hands of three powerful and psychopathic magicians... A fel-sworn, a frostmage and a necromancer.

Coriv was walking around Booty Bay as always that one day, his gaze fixed upon the sunrise as a known figure walked up to him, actually two. "Astus" and "Mistal'Aerix", the necromancer and the fel-sworn. A sly smirk spread across his lips as he knew what they were up to, but was too careless to avoid it. The adrenaline, the rush - everything was so exciting. He agreed to take a boat with them, led by his loyal apprentice 'Vannas Ravenclaw'. One of his only loyal and trustworthy companions remaining in Azeroth. The betrayal of his sister and his best friend, the founder of a very special mate-finding-service, made him do it. He had nothing left to fight for, so he catched the chance. As they sailed away, the necromancer began playing tricks on the passengers, paralyzing them so he and Coriv Aseldor could have a toe-to-toe fight. Coriv had no other option than agreeing to the terms, as he fought Astus.

He fought bravely(as brave as he can be) and it was a close call, but the necromancer managed to get the upperhand and defeat him...

The bright sun and the smell of death woke him up, as he peers around only to see three familiar faces now: Astus, Mistal - and Reigen. He chuckled lightly, as he conversed with Mistal and Reigen, trying to prevent his doom. Unsuccessful at his attempt to persuade them, he met fate with a smirk on his lips. His body stuck to the wall by frost magic he had no say in his death.

--

"All I remember is a fog. A gray fog everywhere. This wasn't the first time that I died, and I had no plans on ever returning. I woke up in Ratchet, a few slaps to the face made me come back to conciousness. The green-fellas there had appearantly made it in time to get me back to life. I felt no pain, no emotion, no thoughts. My mind was blank.

It took me a while to finally come back to life. I don't know if the Light was the factor for me being alive again, a coincidence or some fella with a goodheart - but one thing I know for sure, is that I'm grateful.

To: The Cathedreal of Light

--

Ressurector: Priests hired by his old master, Sanguine.
Killers: Reigen, Mistal, Astus.

Temp Drawbacks:
Inability to run, jump, weak lungs.
Paralyzed left arm.
Blurry Vision.

Long-Term Drawbacks:
Increased Vulnerability to Frost & Death Magic.
Weakened Immune System (easily affected by sickness)
Weak Liver (Alcohol can be lethal)

Perm Drawbacks:
Color Blindness
Frequent Nightmares