Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help with patching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've been trying to get back into game. I've been using Kretol's patches in the Downloads section. I download what he wants, do it's torrent opening stuff, and move it to my WoW folder. However, it changes nothing. Still at 3.2.0.

Help?
If you could upload a quick screenshot of your WoW folder so I could get the idea a little better it'd be great!

I think I can help out if I know more.
Here ya go.
Well I don't really see the patches anywhere...

I think I could zip up the patches from 3.2.0 to 3.3.5a for you and upload them.
You'll just need to activate them in the right order.

You have enGB or enUS?
enUS. Thank you.
Well I have enGB but I do know a nice site that has all the patches you need.
Here you go!
Well, I did that, and got to 3.2.2a. However, then it got to a Winrar patch, which apparently is corrupt. Stay tuned (or find your own and save me the trouble :B)!
Kay so. I'm at patch 3.3.5.12340. However, when I try to log in, it just stops at Connecting. I know it's not my internet, as I've been playing other games. I'll try restarting my comp.
Didn't work. Halp?
Check your firewall(s).
(06-10-2011, 10:46 AM)PiesOfNub Wrote: [ -> ]Check your firewall(s).

Nothing's changed since last time.

Triple-check your realm list, and ensure there's only one. Also, make certain you're running Wow.exe instead of the launcher. If you made a shortcut to it and have patched since then, it will change the shortcut to point to The launcher. So double-check that as well!

(Posted from teh phonez)
Realmlist: Only 1.

set realmlist conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist conquestofthehorde.com

Also, using WoW.exe from new download. No Launcher.
If it helps anyone, when I let it sit, it eventually goes to "Login Server Down".
Now it's back to Unable to Connect.
Your realmlist seems to be wrong. Please either redownload it from here or put 'logon.' in front of both addresses.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Pages: 1 2