Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ohai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Me as a player, huh? Usually people aren't interested in me very much, so pardon me, if I'm not good at this. Ahem. Well, I'm a rather silly figure. I go about, trying to cheer people up even in the deepest problems. As a player I'm active, know how to RP, been on lots of them RP servers during my gaming history. RP servers especially SA:MP and MTA, so I thought "WoW RP server? Huh, can't be that bad." I guess I'm a peoples person, I usually get along with everyone, except those who are assholes(such as people who take everything seriously, about something that isn't serious whatsoever).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from a little country called Estonia, if You get Yourself glasses and a lamp with a map, I'm sure You can find it near Finland. Our primary language is Estonian of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, some of my friends started playing it a few years back, I was like: "Meh, WoW sucks." Played for a bit at the start of the last year and played for about half a year, got tired of it. Then I found RP servers, and well those are the games I spend my time most with nowadays.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well roleplay, to be brief. I was looking for games which could have RP. Thought of WoW, googled it and POW, Your server was right here. Guess what I did then? I CLICKED ON YOUR SERVER.. thing something link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts. I enjoy beating people up, being nice to them, anything I can get my hands on. I'm highly adaptable to every situation, I suppose.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, Paladin. There's just some aura about that(FUNNY CUZ PALLYS HAVE AURAS), I don't know seems so right to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect roleplay. Deep roleplay, with actual storyline which every character has. I'm a huge fan of RP, but I've never been on a WoW RP server before, so I don't really know what to expect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills, I suppose. I've seen a lot of people who just type something like: "d u wnt 2 by this gun?" I'm like: "No, go away." "k b***h, suck my dick." And then comes my loud sigh, since I don't like people who are assholes, who get mad if someone doesn't accept their "generous" offers, and have issues typing sentences and words correctly. I prefer a more formal format.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Father working late night, getting the restless stallion in the stables, mother, round as a ball, placing the chickens in their house to get protection from the cold rain. Finally, they both do their chores and get in the house, there is an odd silence.
Mother: Well, say something.
Father: Shh.
Mother: Don't "shh" me, Harry!
Father: SHH!
Mother remains silent and eyes father with a raised eyebrow.
There would be silent footsteps heard coming from the upper floor.
Mother speaks with a low voice: Bandits, Harry! Do something!
Father speaks low as mother, keeping one eye on the stairs: I left my sword and armor to the stables.
Mother: Well You can't go against them like that.
Father: Do I really have any choice?
Suddenly something steps on the highest step of the staircase. It steps down and the feet is visible.
Father and mother sigh a deep relief, then burst into laughter while looking at each other. The "bandit" was a chicken who got away from mother.
Father: Yep, that's one big bandit alright.
Mother: I'll get supper, You get that bandit back to the chicken house.
Father steps near the chicken, grabbing it under his arm, then moving towards the door in the cold rain. The cold rain covers fathers his clothes with cold water. As he places the chicken in the chicken house, he hears a scream coming from the house. The voice was mothers. Father quickly rushes into the house as fast as his feet can carry. He charges in, looking around, eyeing mother on the ground.
Father: What is wrong?!
Mother: His coming!
Father: S-so soon?
A restless night passes as mother spends it screaming.
By dawn, the baby was sleeping between mother and father.
Father: What should we name him?
Mother: Oscar.
Father: Oscar was his uncle's name.
Mother: Well what do You propose then?
Father thinks for a moment, then glares at the baby, smiling and placing his hand over his forehead. "Oliver" he says.
Mother: Welcome to Your home, Oliver.

Thus, Oliver was born. I hope You enjoyed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes in mind.
Hello there GhostCaller, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Quote:RP servers especially SA:MP and MTA
What might those be? We're knee deep in acronym hell, here!
(Or is it purgatory?)
Once again, welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
I believe he is referring to San Anderas: Multiplayer and Multi Theft Auto, both multiplayer mods for the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game.

On a sidenote, welcome!