Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Important things missing from the Suppliers on the Tradeskill ship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this post so people could write if they felt like there was some important enchants or recipes/Plans missing that is very hard to farm.
I for one would like to know why there isn't the Crusader weapon enchant recipe.
It has a very very low drop rate from very few NPCs at tyr's hand, and I was wondering if you could add it to the enchanting recipe seller. Cause I am tired of getting level 80s to help me kill 58 elites!

- Other people are welcome to post if they got anything like my request! ( Missing recipes )
The recipe vendors hold world drops. Recipes that are sold from vendors or drop in a very specific location were left out in the world, as it's fairly feasible to farm them with the increased drop rates.
I'll check to see what the drop rate is specifically in the database. If it's still what I'd consider really low even after the increased drop rate, I'll add it to the vendor.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Thank you. I appreciate it a lot ;)