Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Blockade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I woke up this morning. Had a spot of breakfast. Washed it down with a sniff of whiskey. Tortured some plebeians and read the newspaper.

Usual morning, you know?

I then pop on to see what is up on CotH.

And then I see the window below.

Am I going crazy? Once I fill in the verification code it works fine. I asked a few other people and they say they never get the same window.

Is something up with CotH? Or is this just something on my end?
There is only one cure for such strangeness. . .

[Image: halolz-dot-com-streetfighteriv-mbisonpunch.jpg]

Yeah, I haven't been getting that. Maybe it's your browser? What do you use?
Firefox.

[Image: MBisonPortraitBLUE.PNG]

This situation enrages me.
The only other option I can think is. . .

Get NoScript and see if it's being caused by any java scripts.

-Flops to sleep-
I used to get that screen when logging onto my account on any other IP but the main one I use. Like when I would log into the forums from my college's computers. Never got it on my main one though.
You... didn't include the rest of the page. It tells you what it is right under the part you offered in the screenshot.

If you're on a shared network (like at a college, in Reigen's case), you have a higher chance of getting it because it's more likely one of the computers on it is infected.

https://www.cloudflare.com/overview.html

I recently increased the security level which presents that challenge page to anyone whose network has exhibited threatening behavior within the past two weeks, which is why folks may suddenly start seeing it.
Even Rose's network is threatening.
Once more I fail at reading.