Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Troll's Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zalrin is a very bored troll.

The Azshara Crater has stood silent for some time, and not enough happens here to provide amusement for him. Yet, despite this, the Crater has its own problems, the quiet causing unrest and its own problems within the otherwise tranquil valley. The Mistwalker troll considers all of this, pondering what he can do, and then his gaze falls upon a bag of trinkets left in his home, momentos and artifacts he acquired on his travels. Then, he grins.

It's time to play a little game, and everyone's invited.

---

A Troll's Game will be a series of events designed to bring more attention to the Azshara Crater, while at the same time providing players a different kind of event to take part in. These events will be combat-light, and instead involve a bit of thinking and a bit of talking. I will be trying to keep the group no larger than ten people for each event, though this may change depending on the specific event.

First Event: What's in the Cards?
Time: Thursday, June 16th at 12:00 noon, server time.

Second Event: A Game of Pawns
Time: To be announced
Where there's Trolls, there's Sokaj!
Sounds really fun. Maybe I'll rp some of this when I get back :B
Harthor is ICly loping around Azshara Crater. He may be around, unless time won't let me go.
If you keep this up this'd be an awesome lead-in to the Mistwalker stuff I may be getting together!