Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A common introduction (WITH a story).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a very passionate roleplayer, I enjoy (virtually) living in a fantasy world, having an elter ego of my choice, and adventuring. I played on some PvP servers earlier, but they just don't cut it for me - I wish for something with more spirit, soul and of course, lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Montenegro. I speak Serbian as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first Warcraft game I played was Reign of Chaos, back in 2007. I loved every aspect of it: the story, the graphics, the very core gameplay - it was great. To make a long story short, after Frozen Throne I got intrested in WoW, tried the demo, loved it, and now I'm here.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was playing for a while on Neverendless-WoW, but as I said before, I got bored with mindless PvP and wanted to start an adventure. I simply found CotH by Googling "WoW RP Private Server".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Meeting new characters in Azeroth, adventuring solo or with someone's help, or participating in a great event line leading to very reformation of Azeroth, which probably will never happen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's hard to decide for the favorite race - I'd say Worgen, but since Cata is not on this server yet, it's most definitely Draenei. I always loved their architecture, astral ships and of course, the Naaru, and I find them a very "elegant" race with the most interesting backstory (except Worgen).
For the favorite class, it's surely the Shaman. Wielders of the raging elements, powerful magicians and fighters. Their spell power is unmatched by any other class in the game (yes, even the Mage), and plus, their gear always looks fantastic.
Of course, this doesn't mean I will surely pick a Draenei Shaman to play as in the game.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect exciting and fun roleplay, new content that differs from other servers and a load of adventure.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturit and role-playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(this is taken out from a story that I readied for a roleplay before; Kalanash is a Draenei warrior and Salzador is a Human Death Knight; if there is any characters on this server with those names, it's purely coincidental)
Ragnaros the Firelord has finally fallen, under the hands of the Alliance. The neverending war between the Hydraxian Waterlords and the flaming forces from the depths of the Blackrock Mountain was over, thanks to the efforts of a small, but brave squad of noble heroes.
"We... we did it." - Kalanash said, heavily breathing and barely standing, but looking at the molten remains of the Firelord.
"Yes. It is over... We have completed our mission." - Salzador replied with the usual cold look and no emotion whatsoever.
"Not us two. The rest of the heroes should settle the score with Theradras; the Stone Princess should feel the disturbance between the elements." (element from the earlier story part)
"So what do us two do now?" - Salzador asked.
"We found the Windseeker's Bindings. Remember what Highlord Demitrian asked of us?"
"You can't still be after that "reward" he promised. It was a long time ago, forget about it."
"I'm not taking chances. We're going to Silithus; tell the others to rejoice and pay a little visit to Maraudon."

*a lot of pages later*

The duo returned to Demitrian, carrying all of the needed fragments for the blessing of the Windseeker. Immediately upon seeing them, the Highlord ran towards them, insanely yelling "Have you done it? Have you found Elementium?!"
Salzador felt suspicious.
"Here. We bringed the entire world to its knees only for your damn blessing, and we-"
Without being able to finish the sentence, Demitrian took all of the legendary materials, casted some kind of spell, and shouted:
"Even in dreams I did not dare foresee this day.
Behold, mortal.
BEHOLD HE WHO IS OLDER THAN EXISTENCE!

BEHOLD HE WHO HAS FACED TITAN AND GOD ALIKE!

RISE MY MASTER! BREAK FROM YOUR BONDS!"

(Afterwards, Thunderaan rises from his prison, and Salzador and Kalanash have to destroy him once and for all. After the battle, Salzador is badly wounded, and Kalanash runs towards Demitrian, who gives him Thunderfury in fear of death. Kalanash uses its power to heal Salzador (I know it's cheesy, but I was out of ideas), and takes the legendary blade under his command.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I only want to know what do I need to do for Gruntship.
Hello there narrat0r, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

For gruntship, you only need an approved character profile and to remain active for a month on the server. That is when you may submit your questionnaire.
Don't overlook the stickies, they do have everything you need to know in them.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.