Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Char profiles: I am feeling lonely... plz post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been waiting for 2 weeks i beleve for my char profile to be posted on. So far only a GM posted. A few things, what did I do wrong, is this normal, is there some way to get people to read it? I mean I think it is good, or maybe too long. But still, why not even a post? Well if this is normal I think its too hard to do. I mean I can wait but I feel sooooo alone. Well hope I get a reply for this. I mean this is a sweet server but... we need to get more people. Oh and maybe this is a nooby question but why is this server not on the top 100 WOW private servers, maybe it could get more people. PLEASE POST... "Anyone out there!!re!?" *echo* anyone out there!? *echo* anyone out there... as I said before:Please post!
oh and idk if posting on your own topic is a norm. But just wanted to say this is my first time i made a topic, or posted for that matter... on any forum. its fun... xD
The Profile system works like this, Player Ä posts his profile, GM Å looks at it, sees some mistakes and asks player Ä to fix them, when player Ä has fixed them he posts a reply to his thread to say that he as done so (we don´t get a notification if the player has edited). GM Å checks again, seeing no more errors he gives it initial approval or approval.

If normal players don´t post in your profile it could be because they can´t see anything wrong with it.

As for more players, we get them at a pretty nice pace, sometimes we boom and have like ten a day, others there just two. We prefer the smaller, tightly knit zombie instead of some giant abomination who´s stitches are about to break.
omg thank you soooooooo much ((i fixed what the GM said to do. Thx again that rReally helps!!