Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zurfur's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been rping on WoW, Minecraft, Terraria, and anything I could get my hands on. My Characters name is always Zurfur, there is no meaning to it I just thought of it one day. I'm usually the kind of guy in the RP that never really is of great importance but I'm always there to help. I usually like being the engineer or blacksmith, something that is work related. I don't require attention in the Rp.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother one day asked for World of Warcraft, I was near him and had not heard of it. This was the first week it had been out. Starting than we would have fights for who got to play the account when we got home. I finally got my own account and I have been playing since release. I also have been playing Warcraft III occasionally.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was on Echeloned WoW for some time. After they got shut down I stopped playing WoW for quite some time. I come back trying to find servers every once in awhile. I stumbled upon this server using good old Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like being the towns Engineer or Blacksmith during an epic battle or a normal day. As long as I'm there to help out. I will do any sorts of rps, I'm flexible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I like being the hunter, I have been the hunter class ever since the first time I palyed. It was hard to find the right race because the dwarves are short and stuby and the way the Night Elves shoot isn't my style. When humans were able to be hunters I was extremely happy. Although I'm cant remember if the servers patch has human hunters. I will find out and if it doesn't than I will compromise.

What are your expectations of this server?: I hoping this server will be the end to my troubles. I have been searching for some time for the right Rp game/server. Im hoping this will involve everyone and not just a select few like other Rp server/games.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity: Although I'm decently young I find my self to be mature but hate it when others are not. It is very frustrating when an Rp can be shut down by some immature idiot.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I plan on doing this when I go for gruntship. And you will see a great background during my character profile.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm hoping to see everyone in game soon, as soon as I down-patch, and you either deny me or accept me.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

I also hope we are the end of your search. Remember that when you decide to post a story, put a link to it here in the introduction or into the gruntship questionnaire when you get to that point in time. If you have any issues with down-patching, we have a download here that takes you right up to where the server is at, under the downloads section.

Hope you enjoy your stay!