Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vylian's Diary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
( these entries are written from day One to Six months after the crash)

Today.. I have no idea what today is I feel lost time and place seem like a passing dream a horrible night mare. Argus seems to far away. A distant place that never existed. The priest believes it be a miracle I sustained minor physical injuries. I don’t know that to say….. I want to go home… I have no home to go too. Now The priest beckons me to get more rest. But when I sleep at night all I hear are the sounds of others wailing in pain. As I lay here I look up and I see the sun begin to set. The nights here are cold. It does not bother me so much. Now the other planet we where on.. That was a cold planet. I will resign this journal entry until later for now I will try to sleep with the night and wake with the sun but first I must cleanse.

Vyl.

Today was different we formed a scout party. Cartographers and others that are of able body to venture threw out the land. We made contact to the resting place of the Exodar. We now have a way to distribute food and medical help as needed but I know there are many more that are in need of help …that we have not found. Is this the end of my people? ..the people of light?

Vyl.

My sister has given me her bow I have no idea how to use one she knows this. Even now she mocks me as I have no real skill in fighting. I begrudgingly take the bow but another has already given me his son sword. He son is still to young to fight and for the moment is tending to his mother ( Vylian pauses and reads past entries) This is all so very depressing I know that we are in the right not to have joined Kil’jaeden but so many have died… are we to blame.. I remain hopeful ( Vylian laughs at the line she just wrote) Yes I am so very hopeful so very full of hope I’m just bursting at the seems ( sarcasm) .

[Later that day] The priest gave me a clean bill of health. I ventured out today I started with my meditation as usual, then I began with battle stance… as that is the only stance I know. The sword felt heavier than I remembered.. But not all swords are the same. I spent the better part of the day forgetting and remembering what my father taught me ( Vylian pauses Over whelmed with grief ) He was a good man. I will resign this entry until later for now I need to cleanse and rest tomorrow will be a busy day as is every day I suppose.

Vyl.

I Love this planet… Not!… the whole day was spent collecting data about the wild life. The search parties spend more time exploring useless space then…***** ***** **** THEM! ( Vylian pauses to relax) I sit where a number of pods had fallen People lay about in pain one woman in particular a mage exhausting her strength healing the others. Together we saved 13 out of the 16 that where there. Her name was Xanaaru this made me laugh a little. After this the sun was half past Mid afternoon. The Exodar was a bit far so I stayed with my camp the night after I bathing I noticed something strange in the water a creature afoul and gruesome one came at me. I ran for my sword which was still in the tent. I grabbed it and with a single slash I horizontally cut the beast in half…. Now I lay in bed I will present my findings first thing tomorrow.

Vyl.

Today was not very pleasant evidently our stand technology is effecting to local fauna and wildlife. After I presented my finding another spoke of vines just one click away that have a taste for flesh . No it occurred to me that I spent a year studying alchemy so I present my theories on the matter. There was a general bias in my favor because I was a Pre-elder. I frown at this because I have not the knowledge or the education in my mind to hold such a title. Never the less research began into finding what can be done for a cure. By mid-day I had left the camp ventured past the first set of mountain. There was a river and past that more wild life. I made came by the river and I stayed there the rest of the day. After bathing and cleansing I will go to sleep I must get to the Exodar by tomorrow.

Vyl.

The sun was bright even from early morning no mountains to give me a false start on the day. I caught some fish in the river and cleansed before I ate. Move across the river and followed a path that led to a raised hill. There was another encampment of my people this one seemingly more sophisticated. The was a man there that fashioned leather and other that was teaching basic first- Aid. I sat threw about an hour of his lecture and realized most of what he was saying was common sense. I left the encampment and continued west . I reached the Exodar shortly before mid-day. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a familiar sight …Elk! And the Exodar remained largely enact. I went inside and was swept away with the frantic hustle and bustle. People were crafting goods and services… so many things going on at once. There was a curious problem of the communication device that was needed in order to talk with those that where left behind in Dreanor. I joined a scouting party and we search the possible location, [(Based on the trajectory of the Exodar,) during the landing] of where the parts may have fallen. Ah today was a busy day I could go on and on about what happened I took an Elk with me and loaded it with goods everything from general purpose bags and food, to weapons vials and other things used for research , to raw tailoring materials. It took much less time to reach my camp from the Exodar. Along the way I dropped goods to the camp by the river and was at my camp by night fall many where pleased with the much needed goods they received. After cleansing I will go to sleep this time more peacefully than before may be not everything is at a loss.

Vyl.