Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking for NELF family.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alrighty then. Post-Restart Info, as much as has been gathered. Nothing is set in stone, but I put together a family tree of sorts. If you don't like your spot, have an age or class to change or don't see your name, shoot me a PM or reply to the thread. If you're a newcomer and want to join in, just reply with your character name, age, class and desired 'spot' and we'll take it from there.

[Image: tikarfamily7.jpg]
I promise it will be prettier when it's finalized!
You forgot to mention that a Female Druid would be preferred.
I have a female druid elf:)
Oh, I was joking when I said that. Something from the game.
I have a night elf druid male :). His name is Kentado, a young night elf who's buds with a Tauren Kaldereto (also druid). He can be your nelf's younger brother :)
Mmh, I can't exactly offer family, as the status of all the families of my Kaldorei are determined. However, I can provide you with RP.
I've got a female hunter that could work, if you'd like.
Got a male hunter, ex-Druid by the name of Ashteran. His mate is a warden, so he couldnt be family through marriage, but perhaps he could be a cousin or some other distant relative?
I've got an extremely racist Druid man, a cousin would work for him.
(06-16-2011, 01:49 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]You forgot to mention that a Female Druid would be preferred.
Hahaha inside jokes ftw Beer

I didn't think about having this kind of reply so I will see what we can do about bringing us under one parent, or family name. But right now it's bed time, see you in the morning!Sleepy
Alright, I'm awake. [Image: coffeepf.gif]
Delta will be playing the family Matron, lol, as Sadil Nightseer. She is a Night Elf Warrior, about 1800-2000 years old and veteran of Shifting Sands. She's a bit of a stiff, and a supporter of Fandral Staghelm. Devoutly so.

Mother
Sadil Nightseer

Siblings - In order of age.
Myself as Tikar - 610ish
Elliona - 324
imagenashyun as Kentado - 315
hyenaskate - 300ish?

Uncles and Aunts
Beltharean
uguu as Falaindre - Over 9000
Djurwuzhere as Alarious - 2563

Cousins
Dukica as Teldris - 354
kindle135

Edit: Night elf family names.... According to wowwiki it seems like the name simply has to be derivative of the family line, but I will leave it up to the player's discretion. As for me, I'm still thinking about it. Priestly names are tough. If you'd like, maybe take on a similar surname ending in -seer.

Also, an event idea maybe for the future - Family Reunion xD

Edits: Updated info, see date below.
I love that name Muhaha!
I wish I could join on Teldris, but his history doesn't match the family, as his parents were a priestess of the moon and a druid. Buuut... he could be a distant relative. If you still need more people.

A reaaaaaaally distant relative...
I can't provide a character. I can, however, provide this.

Have fun!

Alarios could fit in as a possible, old, grandpa relative. He's 2000+ years old, hence grandpa.

Could be a distant relative/friend of the family, who knows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7