Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What do you and your character have alike?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you and your Main character have alike? It can be food or anything else even the smallest details like hair color.

My main: Zalleyy Really likes to eat fish and so do I. And she is racist against people who don't like fish, and so do I! Shhh:D
Kapre: We're both friendly and would like to make a career in helping people (he's a matchmaker, I'm aiming to be a clinical/counselling psychologist).

Diawata: Similar hairstyles (I can hide my eye if I want to), wide lower body shapes. And her mate is my boyfriend's character.

Both: We're derpy.
Teldris and me both love animals, and cats. Definetly cats.
Esthrunil:

Since she's my name character... Well, she's got a lot in common with me:

Sense of Style: We both love Corsetry, and have a strong desire to work on our own clothes to make them better.

Sense of Control: We differ slightly here - Esth is a sadist and incredibly dominant person - I'm only a sadist and dominant person when I want to be (which is not often.) <_< However, we are similar in that we both have a fear of not being able to control our own future and body.

Piercings: Esthrunil has 7 piercings in each ear, so far, and she plans to get more. I fully plan to pierce a great deal of my body, when I has the money. :o We both see the act of piercing as a way to show ourselves we have control over what happens to us and our body.

Hobbies: Esth draws using charcoal and practices calligraphy as hobbies - Artistry and Typography will soon be my life. :o Furthermore, she presses wildflowers in her spare-spare time, something that I have wanted to do for a while.

Habits: I accidentally adopted one of her habits, believe it or not. She plays with her lobe piercings from time to time when deep in thought, and I've gained the tendency to twist mine around when I'm thinking. XD

Other Characters:

Lia: Wears skull paint (something I've decided to do at least five times in my life. :3)

Alida: She's a tailor/leatherworker. One of my biggest aspirations is to be able to produce my own clothing. She also shares my beliefs on the subject of love.

Catherine: She shares my wonder for the world and desire to learn.

Eugh... I have more, I think, but I can't remember.
I'll do more of these later, but...

Nearly all of my characters do two things, with a few exceptions;

They smirk constantly, and have rather large (sometimes considered goofy) grins. I'm the same way, and i didn't really realize that I did it on my characters until just now when I tried to think of something to post here. :B