Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My computer hates me-Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have mentioned it on vent a few times, but it is really starting to piss me off at this point. I will log in to the server, make some RP connections, go to log out of the said character and log in to another one and I get disconnected. Then, it won't allow me to log back in. Or, I log out of my first account to log into my second account and it won't let me log in. Or, hell, even lately, I try to go into a different area via portals and I get booted.

I have deleted my wtf, cache and uninstalled and reinstalled my addons. I do not have the prologue.ui on this wow so I know that isn't the issue (I have separate folders), as well as running my wow as an administrator and I still keep having this happen. Has anyone else had this error? Or maybe someone has an idea about what is wrong?

Thanks. :/
I had this a bit back. I ended up having to reinstall WoW. It still happens occasionally, but much less frequent and only when I rapidly swivel around.
Keep a clean back-up of WoW.
Including unmodified WTF and at least started one time to main screen for the additional files.
It's what I do, it's what keeps me from having to do long-winded installations of things and whatnot.
But it may be a registry error that could've caused it.
I cannot tell it for certain but that might be it.
Like a BSOD or a shut down of the computer that didn't went too well.
But for all I know, it might've been two add-ons conflicting.
Like a map add-on and a quest add-on that might do the same things or use the same file from the client and in the end will conflict which makes you have these errors.

P.S
Some of these things are very easy to fix and sometimes not so it's always best to reinstall in case you come at a indefinite crossroad.
Like I said, I have tried it without any of my addons installed, and I have tried running it on another version of my wow that I know for a fact runs fine and actually, I ran another private server on this installation and it worked perfect as well.

It seems to be something with the coth server in general that my computer is raging over.
I say look in your antivirus program to see if something shows up.

I had the same problem once, but I just fixed the exceptions and it worked like a charm.