Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A simple Death Knight mount problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was over on the GMI, bored, when I saw Erynn on her Crimon Deathcharger which is, of course, red. Joz, being a blood-oriented Death Knight himself, wants one, too. And so, I asked the people there how did she get it, and she told me that Kret gave her as a Christmas present. From different reasons, like being away, with no internet acces and the sorts, I did not take part in the Christmas giving-of-presents event-thingy that Kret made, so I was not able to get anything.

But that is not the problem here. I came here with a suggestion, that being to put the Crimson Deathcharger as a buyable mount in GMI, Death Knight only, or in Acherus.
From everything I've been able to find, the higher you are in rank Ebon Blade-wise follows what color your mount is. AKA, Darion has the only Red mount I've been able to find. Koltira and Thassarian have one with a blue color. And then PCs, or regular Knights, have just a black. Just speculation.
Nope! It's not rank-based, but spec-based.

As seen even in the Death Knights of Malykriss, which are a carbon copy of those in Acherus, we have Blood with the Crimson Deathcharger, Frost with the Blue, and Unholy with the player-owned Purple.

Mograine's is just red 'cause he's a Blood-Spec.

Bloodsunder, for example, Baelok's Deathcharger is also crimson, because he's a rider of Blood.

Icefury, Sapph's Deathcharger, is blue because she is a rider of Frost.

And so on...
Oh. Silly me.
Ayep. You know...

I personally think that the three Spec-based DK armors (Worn by Death Knight Initiates of each spec in Icecrown. I'm pretty sure this was suggested before), alongside the two extra Spec-based Deathchargers would be great fun to have.

The thing is, I'm not sure if there's an in-game item for the blue Deathcharger as there is for the Crimson one...
There's not. But there's something for the other two.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...ht-s-armor
So my idea is a good one, right?
xD
Well?
What happened, the post just poof'ed ?
*echo*
Tripple-post-bump.

But, yes. I believe someone should atleast reply to this before it's bumped any further.
Eh. If they don't reply to it, then that usually means it's not up for consideration. /shrug
Just an observation.
I'd like a reason, at least :I
Derps!
I think I may add it to a vendor in Acherus.
Love, love, love.
/necro ? :(
Pages: 1 2