Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Chapter Closes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, wow... Just wow.

I love those screenshots, you should've put more of Caidrah! ... I'm actually wondering how many screenshots you have of the Duskhaven Cabal, and perhaps before that.

But, congratulations on your first year anniversary! I know mine wouldn't be as epic as this one, especially with a soundtrack. I'm jelly. :(
Happy CotHiversay!
Total nub...

Log on Mouma more. D:
Happy CotHiversary!

... Huh. My characters are in a lot of these.

-Ara'Gazhi's brought up, but never seen.
-First one spotted is Sindri at the fireplace, clad in her old Oathkeeper uniform.
-Bald Dwarf Priest. His name escapes my memory.
-Ellea, one of the many female druids people complain about. I'm sorry everyone.
-In the image on the Night Elf ship I would be the bald tall dwarf standing next to the black haired shorter one. We were a mortar team, me and Spiky.
-Finally Versich, surrounded by Night Elves.

The conclusion is that I should play more Dwarves instead of making them one shot characters.

I hope you stick around for a while. It's been a blast RPing with you thus far, and you've been a great OOC friend.
... <3.

As it just so happens, I have a screenshot of Adel meeting Ara'Gazhi for the first time.

Spoiler:
"I'mgoingtodieI'mgoingtodieI'mdo-... Why is he being so polite?"

[Image: 10sewkk.jpg]
I saw myself in there a few times.

... I got nothing for my little one year mark. Happy CotHiversay though!
I wish I wasn't broke and could afford to buy a replacement computer that way I could celebrate your CoTHversary.
Hooray! You can see Tzekel's ear!

Happy CotHiversary Cthulugirl/Blazibelf/Alsatian/Diamond/Other nicknames I don't remember