Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trading channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'd like to suggest to the staff a Trading Channel, IG, that would help players to exchange their goods easily and without spamming the Barrens chat.

Even if the .addrpitem can allow us to have a lot of stuff, level items are rare (for thoses making their character up to 50 for the first time for exemple.) and could help both new peons, desiring to finance a horse or such, and old members, looking around for original stuff.
I'd say you're free to use Barrens in order to ask people if they want to purchase something. It's used on occasion for that very reason so I don't believe anyone would mind.
As well, it's always possible for you to make your own channel and tell others to join. I'm not even completely sure what the difference would be from a GM made one.

But, aside from that, both factions can join the same channels, and they can join anywhere they like, so I'd give that a shot if you want to make one.