Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Before I begin attempting roleplay...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the? I tabbed out and tabbed back and the post I'd made is gone...

ANYWAY. I have to say... it's been three months now since I said goodbye to retail WoW, and coming back into the world again put a weird lump in my throat. And somehow I got sand in my eyes and they watered. Why is there an onion in here? Ahem.

ANYWAY. I've been bumping around the site looking for info, but it's CHOCK FULL OF IT!, and I may be missing something. (Also I went to the page that purports to tell me about server lore, and it's blank.)

Before I dive into RP, what are the MAIN LORE DIFFERENCES between this server and retail? For instance, is Arthas dead? (My angry elves really want to know!) What sort of things would an RP character need to know. Are there any major events in "official" lore that have not happened, here and some that have happened here that did not happen "officially?" I don't really want to make some kind of blunder. You might call it a cultural adjustment.

Alternatively, poking me in the direction of a compendium of this information would be most appreciated! Like I said, I tried to do research myself, but sort of came up empty.

THANKS!
Everything is as it is after Arthas was killed.

Unfortunately we've retconned the custom lore.
All right, that's a good baseline. I read something somewhere about a massive plague, which accounts for the low population? Is that still in effect?
Nope.
That helps a ton. Thanks so much!