Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: First Impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((This is really more for me than for anyone else. It will be interesting to go back and look at this in the future.))

So I have been an avid WoW player for a long time. I have wasted more of my life in Azeroth than in anything else. That being said, there's not much the game can offer me by itself. If this were a one-player game, I would have sold it back to Gamestop by now. I've played it every way I care to.

The one thing that has kept me in WoW besides raiding (*huff* drama-tastic *puff*) is roleplay. After one full year of nearly ONLY hardcore raiding, I quit the retail version two months ago.

My good friend and I have been searching for a private RP server for a few months. We've both done hours of research and play.

From the lurking I've done over the past couple of days, I've noticed one thing that sets this server apart and I am very excited about it. The level of drama is relatively low here.

Also, the community-at-large seems to be very intelligent, spirited, open-minded, and full of great ideas.

I am pleased with what I have found so far, and hope for some of the great things that I am sure are to come.

See you in game,
Dragonbeard (Steiner)
Well, a warm welcome to you! I'm glad you think the server's so swell, and from the time that I've been here, it really is. I'd say its the best private RP server by far, and our community is a great bunch of people.
Welcome, welcome!

I'm not a very elegant greeter, so I'll close with one remark...

*Brofist*

EDIT: Don't question the name, nor my avatar.

Just don't.
(06-28-2011, 09:31 PM)Krilari Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, welcome!

I'm not a very elegant greeter, so I'll close with one remark...

*Brofist*

Bro. Yeah. Yeah, bro.
He's my little fairy boy.

/brofist more manly than Krilari.
Heeey, chicks can give brofists too. Mostly because "sisfist" sounds sorta stupid.

My main's a male, if that's any comfort despite me being a chick too :D

/derpbrofist

Glad you're enjoying the server by far :)
Welcome aboard!

...Don't ask for money. I'll club you if you do.

Enjoy your time on CoTH!
(06-28-2011, 09:15 PM)Kiffles Wrote: [ -> ]Well, a warm welcome to you! I'm glad you think the server's so swell, and from the time that I've been here, it really is. I'd say its the best private RP server by far, and our community is a great bunch of people.

(06-28-2011, 10:18 PM)imagenashyun Wrote: [ -> ]Heeey, chicks can give brofists too. Mostly because "sisfist" sounds sorta stupid.

My main's a male, if that's any comfort despite me being a chick too :D

/derpbrofist

Glad you're enjoying the server by far :)

Sisfist sounds. . . Dirty. . . . . . . . . *shakes head* anyways, welcome!
Quote:The level of drama is relatively low here.

We'll see. Oh we will see.

Hah. Hahaha. Hahahamwahahaha. MahahwhahawhAHHWAHAWAWHAH-

Wait.

I'm kidding. Welcome to the server. 8)
(06-29-2011, 11:44 AM)Azheron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The level of drama is relatively low here.

We'll see. Oh we will see.

Hah. Hahaha. Hahahamwahahaha. MahahwhahawhAHHWAHAWAWHAH-

Wait.

I'm kidding. Welcome to the server. 8)

The first five minutes I was on some of the other servers (I refuse to name names; I will not resort to flaming other servers), I was barraged with trolls.

Also, I spent most of my time in retail on Moonguard. So. Yeah. Drama here pails in comparison.