Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Graphics Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help, please. It would be IMMENSELY appreciated. In an attempt to update my graphics driver, the files have been deleted. Please, I need help on getting a graphics driver like my old one.

I run a laptop (Windows Vista 64 Bit) and the Driver was a ATI Radeon 3100.

Please, I really do need help if I wish to play again. Thank you! :(
Well when I wiped my laptop once I used a program called Device Doctor. It pretty much scans your hardware and locates the downloads for you, so any missing files or updates you may require it will most probably find. Google it and have a look see, hope it helps.
I'm trying it now. Thank you for the suggestion, nonetheless!
Sadly, I ran it and it's finding updates for the default driver, not the ATI Radeon HD 3100. Hopefully the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter will do for the moment... Please, do tell me suggestions if anyone may have any.
Perhaps you could run a quick search to see if you could find the program for your driver.
Let me try...

Take a look in here: LINK
Try to see if one of them works for you!
Most software I try and download seems to be corrupted. Nevertheless, I'll search around. Just wondering how long this will take, now.
Double-Post, and I apologize. I seem to have resolved this issue. (Thanks be to customer-support!)

Interestingly enough, laptops are often fitted with specialized drivers unique to the manufacturer and model. I just had to go to the website of the manufacturer. Thank you both for the help, nonetheless! <333
Go to 'Start'
Right click 'Computer'
Select 'Properties'
A window will pop up.
In that window, select 'Device Manager'.
Click the tiny arrow next to 'Display Adapters'
Right click your graphic card name.
Select 'Update driver'
-----

And/Or, go to the OFFICIAL Radeon website and download it from there.
http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pages/...0Doc%20GPU

wow that was belated. Heh. glad you fixed it! ^.^ Congrats!