Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Arathril Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a very outgoing person a lot of the time. I started playing WoW about four years ago and have enjoyed playing it ever since. I started with PvP and PvE mostly however I am hoping to move in the direction of a role player. I find role playing intriguing and hope to further my experiences in that area of WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Canada and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through a friend. We started talking about the game and playing just seemed to pique my interests.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found this server by googling, "Best RP WoW Private Server," and you guys popped up. So of course curiosity I clicked the link and was very pleased with what I was seeing and reading.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern role play some of the time and others I enjoy going out to distant areas with a few people and just creating a little side-story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is probably Tauren because they are what I started off with in Classic WoW and I very much enjoyed the play style and animations that Taurens possess.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My main expectations of this server are that it will be a fun, easy going community focused solely on RP. With all of these requirements I know that will definitely be true. My main hope is that everybody stays respectful and appreciates the effort other players put into their characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about language. I often find that I am easily offended by racist terms or rude profanities in general and enjoy avoiding them when I can

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would much appreciate it if I could write this section later before I move up to grunt-ship so that I can advance my skills in this area.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
((I apologize for my first post that most likely has been rejected as I forgot to copy paste the template before writing my introduction.)) How often do you guys get players that are new and eager to RP on this server? As I'm not totally new I'm a little bit iffy on some of the requirements for detail that you are wanting but I know I can work on my profiles if I do more research and become better equipped with information on the history of Azeroth. Thank you.
Hello there Arathril, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I did away with the last introduction for the sake of cleanliness, yes. After reading it, notably.
While we certainly seem to get a flood of new faces in the summer, most everyone who joins is eager to roleplay.
If you want to get a feel for what is accepted on a general level for profiles, it's worth reading through some of the threads. Especially ones pertaining to the race and class you wish to play yourself.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.