Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yeah, Another Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's what happens when you use a mac for gaming.

Any way, in order to log in without everyone showing up as 'unknown' I have to delete my WTF folder before -every- time I log in. It's kind of a pain, especially when I have to update a TotalRP2 profile anywhere from once to three times a day.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it? It would be a big help...
Don't diss Macs, nub!

I would only get that problem when I was lagging too much and the names wouldn't register for me. Otherwise, my WoW runs just fine on my Mac. Could it possibly be your internet connection?
Nah, it's happened on two different connections now, and the only thing that's fixed it has been deleting my WTF folder.
Try disabling all your addons (and then deleting your WTF folder before starting the game up again) and see if it continues happening.
Well... It's still not working, but I can't move anymore in game as well.
Sorry for the double post, but!

Now I deleted all of my addons, and the stuck in one place and nothing loading problem is still happening. Do you think I might just be connected to two bad internet connections? It's weird, because it was working fine a couple days ago...
Update:

WoW worked for a bit earlier, I managed to log in and the same problems were happening, but after about ten minutes everything loaded. My latency was ridiculously high, but the game seemed to be running smoothly with no lag whatsoever. I tried to log in on another character, and the problem persisted, but I was unable to play even after ten minutes of waiting again. I've been having problems with the website as well, where the page won't load, or I'll get an error and it will send me to a page with my router's information. The thing is, is that it only happens on CotH, and no other websites. Is it possible my computer isn't connecting to the CotH servers correctly, or are the website and server separate, and they're just individual incidents?
The website and server itself are on different... well, computers.
Hm. It's just weird because I went to speedtest and got this...

[Image: 1371484870.png]

...Yet it seems like it's an internet problem that's causing the trouble. If it means anything, I can use my iTouch on the same wifi address and not have any problems at all with CotH which kind of makes me think it has something to do with my computer.
Have you scanned your computer for viruses or other less-than-good things? What scanner(s) do you use? Try doing a scan from http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ and see if anything comes up.
I had a trojan in a file, but it was unrelated to the problem. A bittersweet scenario, since I did manage to get rid of the ugly little thing. My initial trouble still persists however...

Edit:

If it helps at all, I tried to test if WoW works for me on any other servers, and it doesn't.