Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maedox's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, first of all, HI. To tell you "about myself" we better start with the basic and stick on track. My name is Dylan Michels, I'm a free lance role player who will most likely take many roles under different characters. I've been an avid roleplayer since the age of 8. Don't get me wrong, I have many other exciting hobbies, most would never view me as a 'role player', my hobbies are; Longboarding, I have a Tan Tien Deck with Paris 180' trucks and Orangatang Durian wheels with Abec 7 bearings, it's a passion really. I also play guitar, acoustic primarily, I have a Martin & Co. DX1AE, she's a sweetheart. I have yet to name her after 7 months, but I much enjoy playing acoustic music by such artists as "Dallas Green" ( City and Colour ) And Raine Maida from Our Lady Peace. But back to roleplaying, I roleplayed on the server "Moon Guard" on Retail, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as dedicated as I expected. I am confident in this server to flourish my expectations and brighten my eyes and grant a beaming smile.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the great country of Canada, Ontario to be exact. I speak english, with some french, I also learned to speak basic Japanese in grade school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ah, WIII Reign of Chaos, words cannot express the joy I had playing LOAP ( Life of a Peasant ) and LOAA ( Life of an Animal ) I played that from the very early age of 8 and hosted many games under the name "Soup", then I took the obvious dive into WoW Retail. I enjoyed it, but I could never level. Due to the consumption of Roleplay. I know some can relate.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Oh my, I was so fed up with paying. Really, its not like I couldn't afford paying for the game, but I'd rather get something for free. But I'd love to donate to the sever if it deserves it. But I'm confident even from having to write this little bio it should be a grand experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That's hard to pin point for me, It is a very broad spectrum of types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would be the Nightelf Rogue, I'd have to choose this because it was my first character and I much enjoyed playing a rogue, but never got one to 85, well, because I guess I was too lazy, I've never actually gotten a character to 85, but don't tell anyone, our secret.Shhh

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations of this server and am much excited to dive in and start as soon as possible, I honestly cannot wait so I apologize for the spelling errors, if any. I've never experienced a pure role playing server and I'm honestly jumping with excitement, I think my dog is rather fearful.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm, I do enjoy this actually, rather than give you a 'story' I'd rather give you some poetry I've written if you'd like. I hope this is acceptable!

I wrote this Poem for my brother Kurtis, but have yet to give it to him. He's going into the military and I'm going to miss him!
I wish I was home,Holding my dear love,We all wish that…

These blistering sands,

My Rifle in hand,

I guard my country,

For what it is,

A free nation of peace and happiness,

Protecting the innocence of this dirty world,

I shed my skin for my nation, for it’s rights,

Even though we are hated,

For what we haven’t commited,

Yet out leaders, grinning and over-witted.

Leave us, to perish.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hm! Sure actually, I was just wondering if you created events that the players could participate in! That'd be interesting to know. Response via; email, private message etc would do nicely if you had chance! Or anyone browsing this form could reply for me if you wish.Grin2
Hello there Maedox, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I think you've told me more about yourself in that first paragraph than a lot of people learn about me after a year of knowing me!
My cousin longboards, you 'n him'd probably get on well.
We have lots of events for people to participate in. Check the Event Planning forum!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.