Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction (redone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before we begin I apologise for leaving out some key information and I aswell updated some stuff aswell. For an instant I am now just naming it simply "Introduction" Now shall we begin?

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am one of those players who hope there is a story in every game I expect this also in multiplayer parts of a game for instance "Homefront" Had a story to its multiplayer well It somewhat did their multiplayer was based on the war between america and North and South korea. Though people give it bad reviews I give its multiplayer a thumbs up for atleast having a story to it. I also enjoy games that use teamwork for example tom clancy's splinter cell conviction in the multiplayer instance of the game you can have your partner flank the enemy while your taking the shots aswell in army of 2 teamwork its vital to survive. Now you know who I really am as a gamer/player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from canada if you require more detail I live in B.C. Vancouver. My primary language is english but hoping to learn german or russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft with the fantasy style of the game and that there was a variety of class's and races to choose from each with its own story. Aswell that fact you could free roam aswell. Make groups, Join groups, Chat actions and many more!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I searched for this server and others aswell to find a large group of people who would accept me for the way I roleplay I tried Forsaken Realm but there were ussualy only 8 people on. And i tried others but they have all seem to gone down, be hacked, or get shutdown by BLIZZARD for various reasons.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplays where there are various options and you will never get criticise for doing that option. I aswell enjoy midevil and sci-fi roleplays where you aswell have full options to unfold your destiny your way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the taurens because of what they have gone through with the horde. So what I am really trying to say is the entire story behind the Taurens and what they have really dealt with over the years of World of Warcraft is just amazing I love its story

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that the people here could and would help others if they were to ask.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I highly respect the no godmodding rule. I believe there are too many cheaters/hackers Or even Power Players out there who should not try and be the best of the best. Instead i think they should acctually try to accomplish their goal without any cheating hacking or manipulating involved.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For you. I will do my best. Here we go: Once in the land of Azeroth, There was peace, Love, No war, No violence. But then kings became heartless over the years of life. They would send knights to set fire to villages who could no pay their tax's, They would take from the poor, Murder children, Hang the innocent, Here the horde began. With sickness spreading into the kingdom of DuskDragon and DawnHawk the horde easily made their first attack.. The orcs stormed the kingdom as people screamed and attempted to flee the kingdom but it was no use.. The horde had taken command of both kingdoms.. Soon nearby king's have heard of this happening and given their guards reinforced armor and more durable sword's and shield's and waited for the attack.. But the trolls of the bloodTusk's have created a plan to take over the kingdom of Lions Mane Without a flaw The trolls were able to infiltrate the kingdoms walls as orcs stormed through the streets. The War Chief A'Gna of the BloodTusk's Was then giving His commands when The War Chief of the Orc's N'Yam B'alak Confronted A'Gna Screaming as loud as a Banshee "What in the seven moons Do you think you are doing!?" A'Gna responded calmy "We are taking What is rightfully ours.." N'Yam B'alak then said harshly "We will see who shall get this kingdom with a duel!" "very well then" Said A'Gna "Who ever is victorious shall be the ruler of this land" As Both War Chiefs took 15 steps away from each other Suddenly A army of Humans And Dwarve's Stormed the captured kingdom and Attacked The Opposing forces The Orc's tried to hold them back Aswell as the troll's Which they successfully did. Both War Chiefs look at one another as A'Gna said "With our forces combined.." N'Yam B'alak Finished with " We could take other much more kingdoms.." So the alliance began between to races Began. While with complications the horde slowly grew as well as the alliance and War raged between all races everyone driven to madness. Full of rage and revenge.. Azeroth was slowly being torn piece by piece.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I would like to ask why are their additional races? And how are they usable? If their usable.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

The additional races are part of the custom-model submission and one must be a grunt to be able to submit a request for one. They are allowed in order to perhaps kick off events or spice up RP. They are usable just like every other character unless they have restrictions on it, like a succubus bound to a master.

Hope you enjoy your stay!