Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Weee introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Alright to start off my character name is not going to be wewe33, I just like the name as a username. Second I am an active role-player and am actively role playing in two other games, now as though that might sound like a lot, it isn't. This is because the other games have died down on role playing and got boring. Anyway my role play style has always been the bad guy that makes a good choice here and there sometimes. He is mysterious and not much of a talker. I also adapt to the different types of role play around me, and can easily transition my character to fit with any group.

what country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I Come from Canada, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing in 2007 and all I did was PvP, until my 2v2 partner asked if I liked to Role Play, I asked him what it was and he said it was a way to become your character and make him a new you. So I accepted the invite and have been Role Playing since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I searched wow rp private server.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy family type Role Play, military or adventure with an evil twist. ( like this guy is adventuring not for the same reason as the others. )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is night elf. I pick this race because of it fitting my description of myself as a mysterious person because of the place they are located and how they act.

My Class is druid, not because of the shapeshifting powers ( Although that is a nice plus ) but because they are the closest ( other than shamans ) to nature. They might have powers and all but when it comes down to decision making they are very wise and make the best decision.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I expect is why I came here in the first place, to have a guild/group to Role Play and have a good time doing it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, This is the best rule I find because this shows another thing I'm looking for in the server. Giving other people the right to be a star in the story and giving all in the story to be able to talk about their past or something interesting about them, and having people follow that story-line. I find by doing this it increases the length of the Role Play for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The horse clip clopped along the road. The man looking left and right, feeling as though eyes were watching him. The trees were so tall, looking like they could reach the stars. Roars could be heard in the distance the fog covering the creatures creating the sounds.

The man reached a crossroad, at the top of the sign a crow sat watching the man, it cawed and flew following the left road. The man followed the bird taking a left and disappearing into the dense fog. After a while down the path, a shadowy person appeared on the road. The horse stopped raising its front legs, yelling out. The man calmed his horse down and dismounted, walking towards the figure.

Yellow glowing eyes stared the man down as he got closer, then all of sudden his arms were held. Two night elves held his arms guiding him towards the tall druid. The man knelt in front of the druid and told him about his journey to find him. He then asked the druid if he could have a special herb to heal his dying wife, he proposed his own life just to save hers. The druids face hidden by his hooded robe and the fog, stood there saying nothing.

There was silence for a while until the druid signaled the other night elves to go get the herb. The two elves disappeared. The druid lifted the man to his feet, he told him to walk with him. The two walked down the road, the man asking questions to the druid like how does he eat, or where was his family. The druid looked over to the man and stopped. He knelt and looked at the dying plant, the man said

"That plant is dying leave it be. There is nothing that could help it."

The druid closed his eyes, light shinned from his hand and then the plant began to glow and grow. The man's eyes opened wide seeing the plant lift up and look as lively as ever. The druid stood, turned to him and said

"The only thing that can die is the spirit, if you fight for something it will never die."

The elves came back holding the herb and the other with the horse.

"Now give this to your wife with tea and she will be well in a few days."

The man took out his gold sack, but the druid took the man's hands and closed it.

"No need to pay me, money is what blinds people from the best kind of coins you can get."

The man looked confused and asked,

"And what exactly would that be?"

The druid lifted his arms and pointed everywhere,

"The trees, the animals, the grass, everything. Nature is the best coin."

The man looked confused and hoped back onto his horse and rode off.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All that I would like to add is, I am always up for suggestions and tips on how to make my stories better. Thanks
Hello there wewe33, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.