Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jumark's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a 18 years old boy who is attending a secondary grammar school in Miskolc, which is a city in Hungary.I'm a calm person and I hate arguing in real and in-game too.I play computer games 3 to 5 hours every day and I'm quite bored of collecting achievements, raiding and PvP-ing every day.In my free time when I'm not playing games I'm either reading books or doing parkour. I love reading fantasy books and crime stories.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Hungary and my primary language is Hungarian, but I speak English fluently. I'm currently attending a secondary grammar school where I'm in the English class.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing strategy games when I was eleven and I tried Warcraft too. A couple of years later my brother brought home a new game, World of Warcraft, I watched him playing and I started playing too, this was the first mmo I've tried and I'm still playing it because I still find new ways to have fun in this huge virtual world of WoW.Thought I never played on the retail server I played on a lot of private servers. I left my last private server because nobody wanted to RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was looking for a RP server, I found many, but none of them kept me playing for more than 2 hours on them for different reasons like trolls, (I mean the flamer trolls, not the ones in the Horde) low playerbase or cheaters.But I found this server, I have been reading about it for an hour and it seems to be perfect.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mainly battles, hanging out in taverns and life simulation in a city, but I love every kinds of RP as long as the others are friendly and it's not erotic roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Dwarves because I love the dwarves' personality, I mean their love for alcoholic drinks and their picking on other races. I can really enjoy myself as a short drunkard, who respects honor above strenght and always stays true to his friends. My favourite class is the hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to meet nice people and have fun with them, I want to spend hours sharing stories in taverns, doing missions with comrades or just hanging out with some friends. I hope I can do that as soon as possible, because I'm so excited.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that bans godmoding because godmoding really ruins everyone enjoyment, and I think it's worse than hacking.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the tired Wildhammer soldier was walking to Aerie Peak, he heard something gnawing on bones. The curious hero couldn't keep himself of taking a look at the sound's source, so he crawled to a bush on the hill and saw the Gnolls eating a dead cow. His first thought was killing them, but when he raised his gun he noticed that a whole clan of gnolls are sitting around the fire. His mission flashed into his mind, he must take the Forsaken attack plan back to Aerie Peak. As he started backing, his companion, who was a giant sewer rat, woke up and started squeaking loudly. The whole gnoll clan looked at Mognar, our hero, at the same time. Mognar started running as fast as he could but Chew, his rat, started biting him so he tripped and the gnolls surrounded him. He started shooting them and they fell one-by-one but there were too much of them to be handled alone. When Magnar thought he is gone for good he heard the sound of a battle horn, one of the Wildhammer guards flew above them on a gryphon and grabbed the hero's hand, saving him from a bloody end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am really bad at writing stories but I enjoy doing it.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

I'm glad you think the server looks perfect, and once more I apologize for the earlier confusion.

Hope you enjoy your stay!