Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction To Therlbo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I truly love the Alliance. There is no other faction for me. The reason for this, is that I grew up playing Warcraft III and my favorite race to play as were the humans and night elves. Which is quite odd considering they are were put as the Alliance!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States. I speak English as my primary language and I am trying to learn German and Swedish at the same time, but that really isn't serving me as a fast way to learn a language, haha.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As I said before, I grew up playing the original Warcraft series, like Reign of Chaos, and Humans and Orcs. At that point, I really didn't know what a good MMORPG was. But when I saw the trailer to WoW, I knew it was going to be an epic experience.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I like roleplaying. I mean it has to be a good roleplay server to play on. And this looks like a fantastic one to play on! I did play on a server called Echeloned RP Realm, and they were amazing aswell. You could build your own home, with GM commands limited at the admins wills, and you could be anything! But Blizzard decided to shut it down due to donations. So I looked upon the interwebz and found this!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer future/medeival roleplay only because I havn't or won't live in those time periods when we will have laser cannons or we did have giant battles with swords and shields. Just seems to me that I want to be able to experience what happened, or what WILL happen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Personally, I love the Night Elf. They are mysterious and dark but can play a very bright role. I also like the Death Knight. I know, I know, it's cheap to start at level 55. But seriously, their back story is just fascinating. I love how they broke out of the Lich Kings control and became good to destroy he who destroyed many.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a kind players who interact with you and don't ignore me when they don't like the way I look or are (lol) racist towards my race. I might also like a few extra things to do much like Echeloned, but I'm sure this server with top that one!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably godmoding only because I sometimes like to be the person in charge. Like say I want to be a king of somewhere, and people are invading my castles, I would like a lot of health so people could attack me and we could RP at the same time so it's not like *4 hit death* and I can't even get my sentence out. So I'll watch out for not ubering myself too much.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ashes fell from the sky. Peasents fled. No one knew what was happening. Faceless marauders rose from the ocean, slaughtering anyone. Heroes fell to their anguish. But to no avail, the world of Azeroth was coming to an end. It was up to a single man. A mage. He knew what to do. How to end this terror. But he only needed one last thing. A bagel!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I'm sorry if that last part of the story ruined my chance of joining, but hey, I was starting to feel like I was in funny mode, and not epic story mode. Heh, anyways, is it possible if we can change into different models? Like if I wanted to do a RP where I get infected so I turn into a vampire? Or a zombie? Either way, it will be fun. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope you laugh a little!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there Theribo, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

It is possible to apply for a custom model after attaining gruntship, though I'm not sure about a vampire or a zombie, per se. We only allow beings from the Warcraft universe to be played here.

Hope that clarified!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.