Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Second Intro. ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I'm calm, friendly, always ready for adventures and quests.
The rest of my characteristics you can find out by yourself, as I enjoy talking and playing with everybody!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe), my primary language is Bulgarian, but I believe (or hope) I know English to a level high enough to roleplay with others.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was eleven my friend showed me this "new cool game" -
Warcraft III "The reign of chaos".As I got more into it I later bought the expansion and when I got more interested in the lore, played Warcraft I and II, even ordered the books.Later I began playing on and off World of Warcraft, continuing to this very day.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Firstly I stopped playing retail WoW (Can't afford it anymore.).I used to play on a RP realm and I really enjoyed it, until I moved to a new realm, to play with my friend (The very same friend that introduced me to Warcraft ^^.).After that I began playing on Divinity-X, but honestly, this server has more OOC than real life.The only other choice I had was Conquest Of the Horde, which I was told is very good.So, here I am, writing my Introduction. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay. Mostly survival and adventure ones, but at the same time, I enjoy a nice tavern talk aswell.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a very difficult question for me, since I love all races and their unique history.The one I played the most would be a troll witch doctor.The tribal life is just in my veins and I find the troll accent really cute. :D There are a lot more reasons why I like this specific class, but I prefer keeping them for myself.
Second on the list are a dwarf hunter, or a gnome engineer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect friendly, roleplay-loving people, fun, fun and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Every single rule appeals to me, especially Respect and Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the day was coming to an end, Mordir was still out hunting.He was out in the mountains for over 10 hours now and he couldn't find a single living creature.Suddenly the old dwarf wiped the melting snowflakes off his big red nose, before telling to himself:
-"Darn mountains...gonna' be teh' death of me someday."
He continued walking through the white, thick snow, when suddenly he saw a dark figure in the distance, barely seeing it, because of the wind and snow covering his face.
- "'Oi, thea'!" - he yelled with a dry voice.
He did not get an answer.The only thing he heard was the chilling scream of the mountain winds in his ears.He slowly began to gain speed in the deep snow, closing on the mystic figure.As he took another step he found himself laying on the ground.
- "What 'da f-" - his mouth froze, as he heard a strange wisper near his ear.
Now..no one really knows what he heard, or what he has seen after that.He doesn't really remember.All I know is that he is the only known man, who came back from that very mountain peak alive.And don't even think about going there...it's not even on the map.
(Sorry if there are spelling mistakes or it's sucky, I had to make it up on the moment.)
"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, really.Only that I would be extremely happy if I get accepted this time.Hope to see you in-game! Hug
Hello there niknikst, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.